After 2020, over 3.6 billion people worldwide are on social media and other online platforms and with that number projected to increase to nearly 4.15 billion by 2025. So if you want to increase your followers and also keep them engage, then you have to show them that you’re trust worthy and reliable to grow your social following. Here are some few tips how you can keep your audience engage and also increase your followers. You can learn new trends on Digital Marketing at Digital Marketing Classes in Pune.
1) Build a strong brand identity – Whether it’s your certified business or a personal brand, you need to build a strong brand identity which includes predominant color theme, filters, graphic designs, tone, and everything you post or comment should be reflection of your brands voice.
2) Use of automation – Once you are aware about at what time your audience are online or get more engagement then it’s important to post at similar timing. Using automation tools you can schedule your post in advance and post at preferred times so the greatest number of user will see them. This will help to expand your presence and increase followers.
3) Focus on customer service – Providing customer service, solving their issue related to your brand will help to gain their trust and be your loyal customer.
4) Quality over quantity – Quality always beats quantity, so every content should be worth posting because every post, every content is connected to a broader goal or objective.
5) Trendy hashtags – It is important to research about hashtag related to your content because hashtag will help you gain more audience and increases engagement.
6) online Conversations – Don’t treat your social media platforms as a nonstop advertising campaign, but instead invite for connections and conversation to the audience. You should reply to comments on each post and encourage genuine discussions which will keep your audience engage with your brand.
7) Build partnership campaigns – Influencers and brand advocates are another huge opportunity especially influencers can generate high engagement for your brand.
8) Post video content – The best way to engage your followers and keep them increasing is posting eye catchy videos on all online platforms because video receives 40% more engagement than images.
9) Strong captions on every post – Good captions on each post add context and showcase your brand’s personality. Combination of attractive image and catchy caption will help you earn a little engagement boost too.
10) live chats – People love to attend live chats. You can keep them engage by answering their questions, join influencers to your live stream to make it more exciting and entertaining for your audience.
To conclude, there are several ways to increase followers and keep them engage with your brand. All you have to do is research what your followers are looking for, go with the trend, be real and use such tips to keep them engage. Join India’s best Digital Marketing Courses in Pune with Placement with TIP.