The global 3d bioprinting companies market size is expected to reach USD 7.39 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 26.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of various chronic diseases and disorders, and increasing investments in development of advanced technologies are factors driving market revenue growth. 3d bioprinting companies is currently used to create simple tissue structures in laboratories but is expected to create complete organs for transplant in the coming years. This technology can be used for accurate and rapid drug testing, as potential drug compounds could be tested on bioprinted tissues before commencing clinical trials on humans.
Bioprinting has emerged as a promising technology for fabricating artificial organs and tissues, which revolutionizes diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions. 3d bioprinting companies helps companies develop new and innovative regenerative medicines, drug therapies, tissue engineering, and stem cell therapies, which are attracting attention from pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals. Advancements in the technology have made 3d bioprinting companies applicable in cancer therapeutics, skin tissue development, liver modeling, and bone and cartilage development.
Increasing focus and investments in stem cell research and financial support from various healthcare organizations for development of regenerative medicine is fueling revenue growth of the global market. 3d bioprinting companies has been successfully performed with use of stem cell types of different potency and lineages. However, shortage of skilled professionals to operate technologically advanced 3D bioprinters can hamper market revenue growth to some extent.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1363
Some Key Factors Contributing to the Global Pharma & Healthcare Market Growth
Unprecedented revenue growth of the global pharma & healthcare industry is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic and acute diseases worldwide, increasing geriatric population, rising awareness of health & wellness among consumers, and growing demand for more advanced healthcare services. Increasing demand for advanced drugs and therapeutics, growing availability of next-generation diagnostics and treatment options – especially in developing countries like India and China – rise in R&D activities and clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, increasing public and private investments in healthcare research projects, and rising consumer expenditure on healthcare are among the other significant factors contributing to the industry revenue growth.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In December 2021, BICO, a 3d bioprinting companies firm, and Nanochon, a regenerative joint replacement start-up announced commercial agreement for development of 3D printed implants. Nanochon will purchase product from BICO for USD 1.5 million to develop its 3D printed regenerative joint implants.
- 3D bioprinter segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020 as demand and application of 3d bioprinting companies is rising. Increasing number of clinical trials on 3D bioprinted products is expected to decrease animal testing significantly which is not only ethically beneficial but also cost-effective. Clinical trials for development of new drug requires testing on animals with artificially induced affected tissues. Emergence of 3d bioprinting companies can enable drug developers to identify difficulties associated with human clinical trials of new drugs by classifying these medicines in a short period.
- Microextrusion bioprinting segment is expected to register significantly high revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Microextrusion bioprinting or extrusion-based bioprinting is the most common method of bioprinting 3D structures. This method is used in several academic institutions for organ and tissue research. Flexibility of the process makes it ideal for production in pharmaceutical sector.
- Living cells segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register high revenue growth rate during the forecast period, due to increasing use of living cells in regenerative medicine and stem cell research.
- Research application segment accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020, owing to rapid progress in stem cell research, increasing investments to expedite research & development projects, and rising demand for regenerative medicine due to high prevalence of various chronic diseases.
- Asia Pacific 3d bioprinting companies market revenue is expected to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period, owing to increasing research activities by major players operating in countries in the region, rising demand for organ transplants, and increasing initiatives by major players for expansion of 3d bioprinting companies. Rising adoption of stem cell research and therapies in various countries is also contributing to revenue growth of Asia Pacific market. Moreover, increasing support from government bodies and presence of less-stringent regulations are factors expected to support revenue growth of the Asia Pacific market.
Top Players in the Global 3d bioprinting companies Market:
Allevi, Inc., Regenovo Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Nano3D Biosciences, Inc., Poietis, Organovo Inc., Cellink AB, Stratasys Ltd., and Aspect Biosystems Ltd.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a drastic impact on the global healthcare industry, with rising cases of COVID-19 worldwide, substantially growing hospital admission and readmission rates, and rising demand for telehealth and telemedicine services for remote patient monitoring. Furthermore, rising focus on development of rapid COVID-19 diagnostics such as the RT-PCR test kits, increased government funding for vaccine development, stringent regulatory norms and protocols for COVID-19 safety, and increasing sales of COVID-19 safety equipment, such as N-95 masks, face shields, PPE kits, and hand sanitizers, have driven the global pharma & healthcare industry revenue growth over the recent past.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/3d-bioprinting-market
3d bioprinting companies Market Segmentation:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- 3D Bioprinters
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Living Cells
- Extracellular Matrices
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Microextrusion Bioprinting
- Inkjet Bioprinting
- Magnetic Levitation Bioprinting
- Laser-Assisted Bioprinting
- Other Technologies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Drug Testing and Development
- Regenerative Medicine
- Food Testing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes
Global 3d bioprinting companies Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1363
Read More Reports:
Gastrointestinal Devices Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gastrointestinal-devices-market
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transcranial-magnetic-stimulators-market
Vaginal Specula Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vaginal-specula-market
Compression Therapy Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compression-therapy-market
Contrast Media Injectors Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/contrast-media-injectors-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics and industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.