Google is one of the most used search engines throughout the globe as it is reliable, easy to use, and user-friendly. It provides incredible features in terms of searching for information and other tasks. It is used widely, and this provides much popularity to Google. It helps the user to make the system works easily by searching for various relevant information.
It provides access to launch any popular site such as Instagram, YouTube, etc. for communicating people across the world and for listening to songs and viewing videos.
There are other tasks that Google can do for you just for the entertainment and other reasons like referencing pop culture that is not commonly used by users. These hidden tricks will help you to overcome from being bored and annoyed.
There are five hidden Google tricks that you are unaware of its special features. Follow them to know more about them.
- Google Pac-Man
Follow these instructions to launch and experience Pac-Man on your device:
- First of all, navigate to Google.com.
- After that, look for the Google Pac-Man Window by searching it.
- Now, you have to tap on the tab, “I'm Feeling Lucky.” This action will launch the game Pac-man to play and enjoy with your friends.
Note: You can select players as one or two for proceeding the game.
To play the game, you need strong Wi-Fi connectivity and its very easily accessible game that you can play with your friends. No matter if you are in a party or in the library. This game provides various interesting features that won't let you bored. Apart from the earlier version of the game and prevailing nostalgia, Google makes it very quickly accessible for you.
- Google Guitar
“Google Guitar” is also another interesting feature of Google, and it's the perfect place to spend some time who loves playing Guitar. For launching this Guitar, you have to search for the “Google Guitar” into the Google search bar and then hit the Feeling Lucky related button. One can enjoy here by creating his sound or by testing skills. You can practice your beats and is like a treat for musicians and melody loving persons.
Google Guitar will also play text or character notes for your particular letter. To play a particular note, you have to enter the letter or character into the search box and hit the enter key. Then Google Guitar will play a specific note for that character. For instance: You have entered “C” into the search box, then you will listen to a particular melody note related to the letter “C.”
- Google Pirate
These new Google features will give you an exciting alike edition of Google that contains some funny words.
- Once you enter anything into the search bar, then Pirate will show you the result of having some fun and added letters like “arrrrrrrrrrs” and “Searrrrch.”
- To launch “Google Pirate,” you have to type “Google Pirate” into the search bar and then hit the option “I'm Feeling Lucky.”
- Then, you will see a new version of Google will expand upon your screen in the form of “Google Pirate.”
- In this new edition of Google, you will see that “I' Feeling Lucky” will be changed to “I Be Feelin Lucky. ” Various options will also change like Images into Engravings, and Search into “Searrrrch.”
4. Google Gravity
There is another Google entertaining trick that is “Google Gravity.” It works as it has Gravity and rotates around your mouse cursor once you tap left mouse click over an icon. A slight movement of your mouse will lead the “Google Search” symbol to collapse and frequently drops downward. It will look like as it's the effect of your Gravity. It will also look like wreaking Google search bar and sometimes stuck on an icon.
To expand “Google Gravity” on your device, then follow these instructions:
- Firstly, type “Google Gravity” into the search bar of Google.
- Then, tap on the “I'm Feeling Lucky” option. Then Gravity related Google page will open to entertaining you.
- You can play in an around various icons and logos or move them upward and downward direction for continuously two minutes. It will keep you away from being bored.
5. Google Sphere
It is also an interesting and entertaining feature of Google that lets you see words and texts wandering around the search bar of Google in the form of Sphere. You will see various characters and words revolving around the Google search icon.The revolving texts include video, Web, Maps, Images, About Google, etc. that the appearance will quite attract as never seen before. The contents of the page will look like a ball of texts and characters.
To launch Google Sphere on your device, follow these instructions:
- First of all, you have to type “Google Sphere” into the search bar.
- Then, hit the Feeling lucky related option.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.