Before you invest in a startup, it's important to do your research. To get a better understanding about the company, its team and long-term vision, you should meet with the CEO. What questions should you ask? These are five questions that will help you get started.
- What was it that inspired you to create this company?
- Which problem are you trying to solve?
- Who are your target markets?
- What are your plans for making money?
- What are your greatest challenges right now?
Although it is risky to invest in a startup, it can be very rewarding if you do your research and ask the right questions. Asking the CEO about the motivation for the business, the problem they are solving, and the target market will give you a better idea of whether it is worth investing in. Don't forget about asking the CEO how they plan to make money, and what their greatest challenges are. This information will help you make an informed decision on whether to invest.
Interview questions to ask a startup CEO