“Every interaction, in any form, is branding.”
~ Seth Godin
A lot of work goes into bringing a brand to life in each step you take, in every word you say, and in
everything you do.
You first draw a rough picture of what your brand will be and how you want people to see it.
You have to give it a purpose, a personality, and a voice.
Then you have to communicate with your audience, tell them your story, and work to make your brand an experience for them.
That’s a lot to do!
But as Rome was not built in a day, nor are brands.
In order, to build a brand — brick by brick — you need a Brand Consultancy Service in India to share the work with you and do the heavy lifting.
Here are 5 reasons you need them (5 crucial things they help with):
- Market Research
They study and understand the market, consumer, and competitor through offline, online, and social footprint research.
Through this, Brand Consultancy Service in India help you know:
- What gap in the market can your product fill? (product-market fit).
- Who will benefit from the same (customer segments), and How?
- Who else is trying to satisfy them? What other solutions are they using to solve the problem (direct and indirect competitors)?
- What sets you apart?
This step will help you see where you stand today and in which direction to move forward to build your brand.
- Brand Clarity
You now have to create a brand that lets you win the target market you identified in the first step.
Brand Consultancy Services work with you to help you see a clear picture of your brand that you can show to the world.
They guide you to answer these questions:
- What do you do (What do you sell)?
- How do you do it (Your firm’s core values)?
- Why do you do it (Your purpose)?
- What do you do differently (Your positioning)?
They use these answers and assist you in crafting your mission and vision statement, value proposition, and brand positioning.
It will help your firm in its various endeavors (product, team, communication, and initiatives).
- Brand Strategy
You now know your brand well and have clearly defined it in the last step.
A Brand Consultancy Firm in India will work with you to decide how you will build and grow the brand and how it will contribute to your business goals.
They make a strategy that helps you understand:
- How will your brand present itself (Your personality and voice)?
- What will you communicate with your audience (brand messaging) and Where (Channels)?
- How will you make your presence on all those channels? (Through communities, campaigns, and ads).
- What do you want your brand to do for your business (Goals)?
You can use this plan they have put together to bring the brand into all aspects of your business.
- Brand Implementation
It’s time to execute the plan you made with your Brand Consultancy in the last step.
Brand Consultancy Services help you build a 360 brand experience by working on these things:
- They make a communication plan for teams to follow and engage with customers.
- They help bring the brand across all channels/ touchpoints, such as owned, earned, and paid media.
- They help you build communities and relationships with people.
- They use data to improve your brand’s image and experience.
Your business won’t be the same as it started, and neither will the market nor your consumers.
They will all change for the better.
Hence, you might have to do rebranding because your audience’s preference might change over a period, or you might pivot your product to accommodate a different set of audiences.
Brand Consultancy Services follow all the above steps to help your brand get relevancy, a new look, and meaning.
They even work on the below list of things to ensure your brand becomes a success:
- They make a plan to show how you can share about the new brand with your audience.
- They collaborate with your team, partners, and investors to ensure a smooth transition.
- They keep a close eye on the brand and take the right actions when required.
To sum it up, a Brand Consultancy Service will help you know your firm and its customers well and give it a personality and voice.
They enable your brand to contribute to your business’s growth and goodwill (by helping it stand out in the market and stay with its audience).
Pandora’s Box is a Consultancy Business in India that mentors startups and emerging corporates to build meaningful brands and profitable businesses.