Sales enablement content is the key to getting more people interested in your product or service. It gets them thinking about it and provides useful information that helps them understand how your business works and why they should buy from you.
Case studies and customer success stories.
Case studies and customer success stories are great ways to show how your product or service is helping others. If you can tell a story about someone who has used your product and found it to be useful, then the customer will be more likely to trust you with their business.
Case studies should always include at least one person who has used the product in question and had good results from using it. This will help build confidence for potential customers who aren't familiar with what's being offered by an entrepreneur or company yet. A case study can also offer insight into how other businesses are using similar products. this shows that there may be value in these kinds of solutions.
Case studies aren't just limited to big businesses either they're perfect for small businesses too. If you've got something unique but still want people outside of those walls to understand what kind of impact they could have on their bottom line then go ahead and give them one.
Product demos or explainer videos.
You can use videos for a variety of reasons, including:
- Showing how your product works. This is especially important if you’re selling something that has a complex function or process. If people don’t fully understand how the product works, they might not be able to see its value in using it. You could also use this technique for explaining why one feature is better than another or why your product is better suited for certain purposes than others.
- Demonstrating new features or explaining existing ones that weren't covered during other types of sales enablement meetings and demonstrations.
- Introducing new products into an existing line. This will help increase brand awareness among decision-makers who may not yet know much about what those products do but would still be interested in finding out more information about them because they like knowing more details about things before buying them and hopefully buy from us once we've shown off our products' capabilities first hand.
Buyer's guides and comparison charts.
Buyer's guides and comparison charts are a good way to help your sales team understand the needs of the customer. Comparison charts can also help your sales team understand how your product compares to the competition, while buyer's guides can be used as a reference tool when making presentations or at trade shows.
In addition, case studies are an effective way to show what sort of problems your product or service solves for clients. Explainer videos are another great avenue for explaining how your product works, who would benefit from using it, and why they should consider buying it over other services on offer.
Blog posts on industry-specific topics.
Blog posts are one of the most popular forms of content in digital marketing and for good reason. they are an excellent means of imparting your knowledge and experience to your audience. They also provide you with a way to generate leads, attract prospects, build trust with customers who might be interested in buying from you, and even generate leads for salespeople.
Blog writing is an excellent option if You want to share something that's valuable. You have something original or unique about your company.* You have lots of experience with this topic.* There are no other resources available on the subject.
Checklists and research reports.
Checklists and research reports are useful for salespeople. The checklist can be used to gather information about prospects, and it will help you keep track of their progress throughout the sales process. The research report will help you identify trends in your industry, as well as identify the needs of customers so that you can provide solutions that meet these needs.
Buyers' guides can also be used by salespeople to help customers make informed decisions about products or services they may be interested in purchasing. Buyers' guides contain information on various types of products, including those offered by competitors in order to provide consumers with a clear picture of what's available out there without having to do any additional research themselves. Comparison charts are another great tool for helping buyers compare options when making purchase decisions. these charts allow buyers who have narrowed down their choices based on price/quality ratio considerations such as features/benefits comparisons between two products/services offered by competing companies.
Infographics, eBooks, and more.
Infographics are a fantastic tool for conveying your message. They can be used in conjunction with other content types and lead generation tools like checklists or eBooks to educate your audience about what you do as well as how they can use it themselves. For example: if you sell software that allows people to create their own websites then an infographic could explain how this works. It's also possible that there is already an existing ebook on the subject of website creation so instead of creating one yourself try using this one instead.
Create content that your sales deal-closers can use to get more people interested in your product or service
The best way to close more deals is to create content that your deal-closers can use to get more people interested in your product or service.
- Use content to educate and inform: Provide information on how you solve a customer's problem, how you're different from competitors, and how much money they'll save by using your product.
- Use content to inspire and motivate Showcase customer success stories or testimonials from satisfied customers who have used the same solution as yours. Include videos or images of happy customers doing something related so that it inspires confidence in the reader/viewer when they see it.
- Use content to help close more deals: Create lists of benefits and features of your solution. include links back out into other pages on which these topics might be covered further down the road if required by an interested audience member who clicked through another article too quickly without reading all its contents first before moving onto another page at hand fingertip. This will give them just enough time needed before making any decision regarding whether this article fits within their criteria list given up until now during the reading process.”
We hope this post has given you some ideas for content to create that will help your Sales enablement deal-closers close more deals. The key takeaway is that the most effective content is always going to be something that can help people do their jobs better and make them more successful. If you’re not sure where to start, we would recommend starting by figuring out what your ideal customer needs are and then creating an engaging piece of content around those needs. With so many different types of content out there today from case studies and product demos all the way down to eBooks on specific topics there's no reason why any business should go without a few pieces of info about how they can improve their sales process.