if you've got a website, then there's probably at least one thing wrong with it. That's because the layout is outdated and not mobile-friendly. Or perhaps your site just isn't loading all the way when someone lands on it from an Internet search engine or direct link? Or maybe that annoying pop-up window keeps appearing at least once per day for some unknown reason?
In any case, I'm guessing that all of these problems could be solved by switching over to a new website builder platform. But how do you know if this is something that would benefit your business right now? Well and here's where we'll get into why choosing one specific provider over another may not always make sense there are several signs that will let us know whether or not changing platforms might be the best option for us right now…or even in the near future. These signs include:
1. You are not satisfied with the appearance of your website.
Let's say you have a basic website, and it looks like this:
You're probably not very happy with the appearance of your site because it doesn't look as good as other websites in its industry. This is one of the reasons why many people need to pay more for new website builders they want their sites to look better than before.
When choosing a new builder for your business, think about how important appearance is for you and what kind of impression does it make on clients? Do they understand what they're getting when they click through Google searches? If so, then maybe now isn't the time for drastic changes like switching over from WordPress.
2. Your site is difficult to update or manage.
If your site is difficult to update or manage, then it's time for a new builder. You may be having difficulty managing your site's content and design, or even just updating the basic information on it. If you're having trouble with any of these tasks, then maybe now would be a good time to upgrade.
3. Your site is not mobile-friendly.
Mobile-friendly is a ranking factor for Google, so it’s important to make your website mobile-friendly.
Mobile users are more likely to use social media and search engines like Google on their phones compared to desktop computers. If your site isn't optimized for mobile devices, you may lose out on potential customers who are looking for the best deals online or want information about a new product before they visit stores.
4. Your site is slow or has technical problems.
- Your site is slow or has technical problems
A slow site can turn off visitors and make them leave, which is bad for your business. This can be caused by:
- A poorly optimized site that takes too long to load or re-load when they come back later on in the day.
- An over-designed and complicated design that makes it difficult for visitors to navigate through the pages.
- Poorly maintained code causes browser speed issues, rendering your website unusable for users who use slow-loading browsers.
5. Your site does not have the features you need for your business to grow and succeed.
- Your site does not have the features you need for your business to grow and succeed.
You want a site that can grow with you, adding new products and pages as your business grows. You also want it to be easy to add more content, customers, and even employees.
6. You are having difficulty ranking on search engines.
If you are having difficulty ranking on search engines, it is time to get a new website builder. You need to make sure that your site is optimized for search engines.
If you have good SEO practice in place, then your site should rank higher on the search engine results page (SERP). In order to do this, however, you need good content that will attract visitors and keep them coming back again and again as they find new things they like about your business or services offered by others within the industry sector where they live/work/study, etc
7. You need a more affordable solution for creating and managing your site.
- You need a more affordable solution for creating and managing your site.
- Website builders are often cheaper than web developers, and they can make it easier to create and manage your website.
8. You want to sell online but lack an eCommerce platform to manage products, inventory, shipping, and customers.
If you want to start selling online, but don't have an efficient way to manage products, inventory, and customers in an eCommerce store app.
An excellent example of this is using e-Commerce as your backend for your website builder. You can use these platforms as the backbone of your storefront and then connect it with an external payments gateway. so that users can pay for their orders directly from their bank accounts.
You'll also find many features that make it easy for small businesses without much technology know-how – such as automated emails – that could be hard for anyone else because they might not know how those things work.
9. You are frustrated by the limited customer support options or response time with your current provider.
- You are frustrated by the limited customer support options or response time with your current provider.
Sometimes, you don't know who to contact when problems arise on your website. If you have a dedicated team at your disposal, this can be helpful in getting answers quickly but if not, it can make things more difficult for both parties. In addition to having trouble getting in touch with them and waiting for responses, there's also no way of knowing if they'll actually be able to help you out until everything is done. if an issue only arises after hours, then waiting until tomorrow isn't really an option unless there's another option available at that time.
A website builder is a great way to fix these problems.
A website builder is a great way to fix these problems.
Website builders are easy to use and affordable, so you don't need to be a technical person in order to use them. They can do everything you need and are easy to update when new content or pages are added later on down the line.
If you are struggling with any of these problems and need more control over your website, then a webpage builder is an ideal solution. They offer many features that make it easy for even beginners to create professional-looking sites in just minutes.