The UAE embassy issues attestation for all US documents, along with all other countries as well. The procedure to get US certificates attestation is simple, but you need to do it in the right way. First, you need to contact any UAE Embassy to get more details. You need to send US Certificate to the embassy along with the embassy fee, and they will return you the attested document after verifying your original certificate.
Certificates Attestation Services in UAE are very important and very useful in our daily life. It makes you more confident while you are traveling abroad and makes your stay in other countries safe and secure. If you are looking for the best and cheap certificates attestation service in UAE then you are at the right place. Trusted company Attest Documents in UAE and provides you with the best Documents Attestation Service in UAE at the most affordable prices. The best company helps you in making your documents safe and secure in all formats from all around the world to any country.
How to get US certificates attestation in UAE
- If you’re looking for a US certificate attestation in UAE, I’m sure you’re in the right place, just fill out the form on the right and we’ll get back to you within 3 business days.
- Certificate Attestation from UAE Embassy in the USA is mandatory for persons who are planning to travel to the USA or have family members staying there.
- All UAE-provided certificates including birth certificates and marriage certificates have to go for UAE Embassy Attestation in the USA.
- This attestation is done to make sure that the certificate is not a duplicate and is provided by authorized departments.
- This attestation procedure is compulsory because the Ministry of External Affairs India (MEA) will not accept UAE documents verified by local UAE authorities.
- The attestation done by MEA India is not acceptable to USA immigration or other agencies.
- To obtain Certificate Attestation, first, you need to submit the certificates to the Embassy, who will verify the same and will attest only then.
- Attestation by the Consulate General of the United States UAE is similar to attestation by any other Embassy.
- Documents must be attested by the concerned Embassy for the Consulate General of the United States UAE to verify the same.
- If the documents are to be used in the United States, the documents would be attested in the US Embassy in UAE.
Purposes of USA certificate attestation in UAE
- UAE is one of the countries where attestation of the documents from the government authorities is essential.
- The documents may be provided by UAE documents by the central government or from the state-level authorities. However, the purpose of these documents depends on the kind of work you do.
- If you work for an international company, the company will generally take care of all your document attestation in UAE.
- For example, if you are working as a teacher in a school or a college, and you are working here in the UAE, then you do not need to go for attestation of your degree. However, if you are planning to work for a local company or company based in another country, and then you may have to go for the attestation of your degree or other documents.
- Certificate of origin is used to confirm that the goods are originating from the certificate’s country of origin.
- It is also used to prove that the goods do not have any input tax and were not used to avoid paying customs duty.
- To ensure the import of goods is valid for UAE, the certificate of origin is issued.
- The certificate of origin is issued if the importer provides the certificate of origin. Otherwise, the importer needs to provide the certificate of origin from the exporting country too.