Instagram is one of the most popular and widely used social networking platforms all over the world. Millions of people use this socializing service for uploading pictures and videos. It also provides us with a lot of great features to maximize our socializing experience. It is not just a photo-sharing platform, but it is more than that. This platform also enables its users to share links to product pages or blogs. However, other social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter also allows you to share the links. But, sharing links on Instagram is much different compared to doing so using the other networking sites. It is not so easy to share links on Instagram. And that is because it is primarily meant for sharing images and videos. But a lot of people use it to share links on this social networking site. And if you want, you can also rediscover these links and websites you might have visited on Instagram.
Are you also an Instagram user? Do you want to know how you can find the visited links on your Instagram profile? You cannot only view the links, but you can also delete the visited links. Want to know how you can view and delete those visited links on Instagram? If you want to get the procedure, you must keep reading this article.
The Procedure to View and Delete Visited Links on Instagram
Any of the users can easily and quickly find and delete the Visited links on Instagram. For this, you will have to follow a proper procedure. And here, we have mentioned the technique step-wise. To view and delete visited links on Instagram, all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, you will need to open the Instagram app on your device.
- After opening the app, now navigate to the profile icon that you will find in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- And when you reach your profile page, you will have to tap on the menu icon that you will see in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now, from the menu appearing on your screen, select the option of “Your Activity.”
- And now, under the links tab, you will see all the links that you have visited within the app.
- To delete any link, simply tap and hold it, and then you will be provided with two options, including “Hide” and “Delete.” Here, you will have to tap on the “Delete” option. And that’s it.
And that’s how any Instagram user can view and delete the visited links in their Instagram profile. Try the steps now, and if you face any problem, please do let us know by visiting our website.
Daisy Martin is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world .