The global adult malignant glioma therapeutics market is anticipated to observe a remarkable growth at a CAGR of 9.3% and may reach the valuation of USD 2,964.5mn during the forecast period 2022 to 2027.
The growing adoption of novel and targeted therapies is expected to drive the global adult malignant glioma therapeutics market in the following years.
ResearchMoz sheds some light on the changing market tendencies including size, trends, opportunities, growth drivers, restraints, and competitive edge.
Factors Driving and Restraining Market
Some of the factors that are expected to drive the global adult malignant glioma therapeutics market.
- The rising prevalence of tumours is expected to drive the global adult malignant glioma therapeutics during the forecast years.
- Increasing investments in the field of research and development regarding targeted therapies are expected to boost the demand for the adult malignant glioma therapeutics market in the forecast period.
- The advanced targeted therapies have been showing some improvement in the survival rates, leading to the expansion of the global adult malignant glioma market.
- Growing government support for drug development and novel therapies are expected to push the global adult malignant market to expand in the following years.
The global adult malignant market includes prominent players in the market-
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals,
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Amgen Inc.
- The global adult malignant glioma is expected to grow substantially over the next few years as this is the most common type of tumour in adults across the globe.
- The market is growing phenomenally well in the Asia Pacific region, thanks to developing countries with improved medical care facilities,
- The high demand for novel and targeted therapies are expected to drive the global adult malignant glioma therapeutics market over the next few years.
- The rising importance and investment to research and development in the drug development is expected to expand the global adult malignant therapeutics market in the following years.
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.7. Value Chain Analysis
3.8. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.9. Regulatory Landscape
3.9.1. By Key Regions
3.9.2. By Key Countries
3.10. Regional Parent Market Outlook
3.11. Production and Consumption Statistics
3.12. Import and Export Statistics
4. Global Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Analysis, 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Projections, 2022-2032
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
Download Report PDF: Adult Malignant Glioma Therapeutics Market