The global air audit equipment market is predicted to grow at a rapid pace, with a CAGR of 2.8% from 2022 to 2032. By 2032, the market is predicted to be valued more than US$ 12,850 million, up from US$ 9,749 million in 2022.
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industries have seen a huge growth in demand for air audit equipment. This machine can supply ultra-clean compressed air for product drying, material handling, nitrogen generation, and table coating. As a result of these reasons, the air audit equipment market is predicted to grow fast in the future.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @
- Several benefits of air audit equipment such as speeding up the production process by improving the inefficient equipment, providing safety to the workers, and operating at the highest performance are collectively propelling growth in the market.
- In order to ensure clean and dry air quality, rapid technological advancements have been made in the air audit equipment market and the introduction of environment-friendly equipment is gradually taking over the global market, driving growth and future scopes of the market.
- The surge in the geriatric population and rising cases of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases among the masses are expected to witness a significant increase in recent years.
- Widespread adoption of air audit equipment is taking place due to an increase in product utilization in the food & beverage industry for air cleaning containers prior to product packaging and filling. Such changing market trends are expected to fuel market growth.
- To improve the life cycle of pneumatic devices, it is crucial to inhale clean and dry compressed air due to which there is a surge in demand for air audit equipment in the global market.
- Attributing the wide range of applications of air audit equipment in a conveyor belt, jackhammers, paint sprayers, robotics arms, and drills is a driving agent for the market. In addition to that, energy efficiency and cost friendliness are other factors propelling growth in the market.
Some of the key companies profiled in the full version of the report comprise Elgi Equipments Ltd., Emerson, Donaldson Company Inc., Alpha Pure, Beko Technologies, BOGE Compressors, Nessco Pressure Systems, Forbes Marshall, SMC Corporation, AIRFILTER ENGINEERING, Peerless Energy Systems, HTE Technologies, Air Energy, US Equipment, SKF, Northern Dock Systems Inc., ANGSTROM PTE LTD., HTE Technologies, MGM Industrial Solutions, AireTex Compressor, Bauer Group, BelAire Compressors, Cook Compression, Compressor Products International (CPI), Frank Compressors, Galaxy Auto Stationary Equipment Co. Ltd., Gast Manufacturing Inc.
The key market players are focusing on improving their production facilities and machinery’s effectiveness and efficiency. In addition to that, increased research and development activities in the sector are expected to launch original air compressors. The surge in industrialization in developing countries is likely to augment growth in the market.
More Insights into the Air Audit Equipment Market
North America is anticipated to be the dominant market by possessing around 31% of the global market share and it is presently acknowledged as a prominent air audit equipment market. The region is expecting a higher sales perspective due to the product integration with innovative technology.
Europe is expected to showcase positive growth opportunities across the assessment period by accounting for a revenue of 27% in the global market. The rising consumer focus on energy efficiency and user-friendliness is likely to drive market growth.
The surge in sales of new products is witnessed in the market due to rising advancements in compliance standards in the European market. The global air audit equipment market size is expected to bolster over the forecast period due to the favorable regulations implemented by the European Union regarding the operational efficiency of the compressors.
The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to portray positive growth opportunities in the global air audit equipment market, attributed to the hike in demand for air compressors in multiple industries including food & beverage, manufacturing, oil & gas, and home appliances in the region. These factors are likely to excel in global market size.
Get Full Information on this Report @
Key Segments Profiled in the Air Audit Equipment Market Survey
By Equipment Type:
- Particle Counter
- Oil Vapor Measurement
- Pressure Meter
- Flow Meter
- Differential Pressure Meter
- Leak Detector
- Energy Meter
- Dew Point Meter
By End User:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generation
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific