Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.
Travel plans are subject to change. You can not be sure of your travel plans. You may need to change them at the last moment or at any particular time. Air France provides several options to change your flight, and you need not think. How do I speak to a live person at Air France? You can do it in many ways.
Flight change Policy at Air France-
- If you change the flight within 24 hours of booking, you are not eligible to change any flight change fees.
- If you change your flight after 1 day of booking, you must pay the flight change charge and the fare difference of the following booked flight.
- If the flight is delayed for more than 4 hours or canceled by Air France, you need not pay any Flight change charge.
- You need not pay Flight Change charge if you have a Flexible ticket.
Ways to Change Flight at Air France- Flight change is convenient at Air France. You can follow the steps below to help yourself:
- Open the official website of Air France www.airfrance.in
- You must reach the My Bookings option at the top and click it.
- You must fill in the Booking Reference and passenger's last name and click search.
- Now you can see your booking details. Choose the flight you wish to change and the next flight to travel.
- Make the payment for the payment difference, and they will change your flight.
The above-given way answers your question: How do I speak to a live person at Air France? You can call Air France if you need more help.