The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet is a PAP (Positive airway pressure) device. You have a choice between automated positive airway pressure (APAP), which changes pressure levels based on your breathing patterns, and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) treatment, which has a fixed pressure setting. The AirSense 11 AutoSet has a built-in humidifier to increase comfort while receiving PAP therapy, and you can choose to disable humidification in the device's settings if you prefer. The device also links to myAir, an online compliance program that delivers your CPAP data to your doctor. You may examine important sleep statistics and get troubleshooting help from the associated myAir app.
Depending on your requirements, you may choose between CPAP and APAP, and a few built-in features help you stay comfortable while getting your therapy.
- The machine's built-in humidifier delivers moisture to the air it circulates, preventing nose dryness and congestion.
- No matter how hot or humid your space is, ClimateLineAir heated tubing keeps its temperature consistent.
- Built-in software aids in both machine setup and troubleshooting.
Sizing And Pricing
The ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet has a depth of around 5.5 inches and a width of roughly 10.2 inches with the humidifier attached. It stands around 3.7 inches tall. It includes a base to lay on your nightstand or other flat surfaces and weighs 2.5 pounds. This medical equipment is quite portable, lightweight, and travel-friendly thanks to its proportions.
The price of the AirSense 11 AutoSet varies depending on the vendor, however, it is often comparable to the average price of a CPAP machine with APAP features. Depending on your plan, your health insurance may pay all or part of the expense.
- Level Of Noise: The sound pressure level of the AirSense 11 AutoSet is 27 dB. This equipment is relatively quiet in comparison to other versions, with an average CPAP machine producing 30 decibels.
- Portability: The construction of the AirSense 11 CPAP machine and its small size make it fairly portable. Travelers may also benefit from the device's complete FAA compliance for usage during flights. The humidifier tank should be removed before packing it for simple storage.
- Air Temperature Control: Temperature settings for the ClimateLineAir tubing range from 60 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit. No matter how hot or chilly your bedroom seems, this temperature should remain consistent.
- Controlling Humidity: A heated humidifier that is included inside the AirSense 11 CPAP machine delivers moisture to the pressured air. The ClimateLineAir tubing also automatically modifies the humidification based on the humidity conditions in your bedroom. This aids in avoiding the development of condensation on the tubing's outside.
- Compatibility: AirSense 11 AutoSet is perfectly compatible with the majority of ResMed full-face, nasal, or nasal cushion masks. Other CPAP mask brands may also work with the device, but you should check with your doctor or sleep expert to make sure.
- Maintenance: ResMed advises washing the humidifier tank with warm water and mild soap once a week and the hose once a day, respectively. The same technique should be used every day to clean your mask, cushion, and frame as well. The manufacturer advises soaking the humidifier tank once a week for 15 to 20 minutes in a mixture of water and white vinegar before washing it with warm water. Due to potential health concerns, avoid utilizing ozone or UV cleansers.
The ResMed AirSense 11 may take your therapy to the next level for your greatest night of sleep with the new software upgrades, integrated For Her version, and therapy monitoring innovations.