Allegiant Airlines is a bargain-basement airline that runs scheduled and charter planes. Suppose you wish to cancel your flight due to any medical emergency or change of mind. In that case, you don't need to worry about how do I talk to a real person at Allegiant because below, you will get the information about Allegiant Airlines' cancellation policy.
Important Terms and Conditions of Allegiant Cancellation Policy
Before making a cancellation request, you must read all the important cancellation policies of the airline so that you avoid paying any extra fee or penalty.
- If you initiate the cancellation process within 24 hours of booking, regardless of the ticket type, you don't have to pay any cancellation fee or charge the airline.
- Passengers have to pay the cancellation fee if they raise the cancellation request after 24 hours of booking, and the price depends upon the travel distance and time.
- The airline will not charge any cancellation fee if you cancel your flight due to any medical emergency or the death of a close relative.
- If you cancel a non-refundable ticket after 24 hours of booking, you won't get any refund; instead, the airline will give you credit vouchers that can be used for further booking.
- If passengers travel with a ticket purchased through a travel agent, you must contact that particular agency for cancellation or refund.
- If you purchase the flex with your non-refundable ticket, you can change or cancel the flight seven days of departure free of cost.
All the information mentioned above will help the passengers get a good amount of knowledge about the airline's cancellation policy. Suppose you think that the above-listed knowledge is not sufficient for you. In that case, you must know how I talk to a real person at Allegiant so that you can resolve all your queries related to the Allegiant Airline cancellation policy from customer service.