Bhutan – the land of the Thunder Dragon, is a mesmerizing destination that offers a unique blend of Spirituality, Culture, and Adventure. The country may be small in size, but it is big on charm, with its sky kissing Himalayan peaks, lush green valleys, and vibrant Buddhist heritage. Bhutan has become one of the most popular travel destinations in Asia, and if you're planning to explore this magical country, then we suggest starting your journey by booking a Bhutan Package Tour from Pune.
Pune, a city that is rich in history and culture, is one of the most popular cities in Maharashtra. It is home to a diverse range of people and has a cosmopolitan vibe that makes it a great place to live in. However, when it comes to travel, Pune is often overlooked, and people tend to look for more popular destinations like Goa or Kerala. But if you're someone who loves to explore offbeat places, then a Bhutan Tour Package from Pune should definitely be on your bucket list.
One of the best ways to explore Bhutan is through a package tour, which will give you a chance to experience the best of what the country has to offer. You can choose from a range of Bhutan Packages from Pune, which are designed to cater to different interests and budgets. Whether you're a history buff, nature lover, or adventure seeker, Bhutan has something for everyone.
If you're looking to explore the country's rich heritage, then a tour of the ancient monasteries and temples is a must. Some of the most popular ones include the Paro Taktsang Monastery, Punakha Dzong, and the Chimi Lhakhang temple. For those who love nature, Bhutan's national parks and reserves are a treat for the eyes. The Jigme Dorji National Park and the Phobjikha Valley are two of the most stunning places to visit in Bhutan.
In conclusion, if you're looking for an offbeat destination that will leave you with unforgettable memories, then Bhutan is the place to be. While there may be no direct flights from Pune, the journey is well worth the effort. So pack your bags, book your Bhutan Package Tour from Pune, and get ready to experience the magic of the Thunder Dragon.
Apart from this Pune to Bhutan Tour Packages, NatureWings Holidays Ltd – the Best Bhutan Tour Agency in India from Pune also offers personalized and flexible Bhutan Tour with Six Senses Hotel, Bhutan Package Tour from Delhi, Bhutan Package Tour from Kolkata, Bhutan Package Tour from Ahmedabad, Bhutan Package Tour from Bangalore, Bhutan Package Tour from Mumbai, Bhutan B2B Packages & Bhutan Package Tour from Jaigaon, Bhutan Package Tour from Surat etc at Best Price.
For Booking this Pune to Bhutan Tour Packages Call our Bhutan Tour Expert at +91-98300-13505
Visit our Website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/untouched-bhutan–8n9d
Day Wise Summery for Bhutan Tour Package from Pune
- Day 1 → Welcome at Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu
- Day 2 → Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 3 → Thimpu to Punakha Transfer, Night Stay
- Day 4 → Punakha to Phobjikha Valley & Night Stay
- Day 5 → Phobjikha Valley to Wangdue & Night Stay
- Day 6 → Wangdue to Haa Valley & Night Stay
- Day 7 → Haa Valley to Paro Via Chele-La-Pass
- Day 8 → Paro Taktsang Monastery Hiking
- Day 9 → Paro Airport Transfer, Tour Ends
Entry Formalities In Bhutan As Per New Tourism Policy Of Bhutan 2023
For Indian passport holders no visa is required to visit Bhutan. However entry permits must be processed to enter into the country. The entry permits can be processed on arrival or in advance by a local travel agent like NatureWings Bhutan.
- A valid Passport (minimum of 6 months validity) is required for travel to Bhutan.
- Tourists are free to travel on any day beyond Thimphu and Paro with the same single permit.
- With the new tourism policy, regional tourist must pay SDF (Sustainable Development Fee) Rs.1200/Person/Night excluding package price (Flight, Hotels, Meals, Guides, Transportation & Monument fees).
- All permits for Bhutan Package Tour from Pune will be processed online.
- Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) approved hotel booking and tour guide are mandatory.
- Online permits can process through the local registered tour operator or any international partners.
Bhutan Tour from Pune Inclusions
- Accommodation in TCB listed Hotels (Double/Twin Sharing Room)
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Transfers & all sightseeing in an exclusive Non-AC Vehicle (Pvt. Basis)
- Parking, Toll Tax, e-Permits
- Thimphu Local Sightseeing
- Paro City Tour
- English / Hindi Speaking Tour Guide
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- SDF Charges (Sustainable Development Fee)
- 01 Bottle Packages Drinking Water Per Day on Vehicle
- Guest Service Support during the trip from Bhutan & India Office 24/7
Some Important Facts to Note For Bhutan Tour from Pune
- Locals call their country “Druk Yul” – which means “the Land of the Dragons”
- Bhutan has never been conquered and ruled by external forces
- Bhutan is the Only Carbon Negative Country in the World
- Bhutan is one of the best country with AQI (Air Quality Indexing)
- This country was Isolated from the rest of the world until The 1970s
- You shall not find any traffic lights in Bhutan
- Bhutan is run by constitutional monarchy
- Bhutan does not consider GDP as indicator of economic growth and development
- GNH or Gross National Happiness is quantitative indicators for growth and development in Bhutan
- Bhutan is a plastics free country
- The country has less than 20 qualified pilots to fly into Bhutan's only airport
- Smoking is not allowed in Bhutan, rather it is regards as a punishable offence
- Bhutan has some highest unclimbed mountain peak in the World (Gangkhar Puensum – 7,570 metres)
- The national animal of Bhutan in Takin – a goat-antelope
- Bhutanese food are very spicy, you will find Chillies in every dish
- Roofs and walls of maximum Bhutanese house seems red as they dry chili peppers in the Sun on rooftop
- In Bhutan Education and healthcare is free for all citizens in Gov. run Hospitals and Schools
Archery is the national sport in Bhutan. Dirt throwing
- is also popular among locals
- Bhutanese loves their king a lot. In every Bhutanese house you will find photo of his majesty
- Bhutan has very low crime rate
- Wearing national dress (Gho and Kira) is mandatory to schools, government offices and festivals
- Cleanliness of environment is given top most priority here
- Bhutanese people prefer to chew Doma – betel leaf and areca nut all time
- Ema Datshi is the national food of Bhutan, it is made with mix of spicy chilies and local cheese
Contact NatureWings for Bhutan Tour Package from Pune :
NatureWings Holidays Limited
DGK – 417
West Bengal 700156
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/untouched-bhutan–8n9d
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidayslimited
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays-limited
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nwings
About.me : https://about.me/naturewings