Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials Market will exhibit a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, and reach USD 728.5 million by 2027, and the Market value as per 2019 was USD 522.4 million.
Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Application (Electronic Article Surveillance, Flexible Antenna, Magnetic Sensors, Magnetic Shielding, Transformers, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”
Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials Market Drivers and Restraint:
Advantages of Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials to Drive the Market
The amorphous alloys consist of mainly iron, nickel and/or cobalt with boron, carbon, phosphorus, or silicon. Magnetic components made from amorphous alloys are helping industrial consumers to conduct operations in an efficient, energy-saving manner with reduced operating cost. Important properties such as lower core losses at higher frequencies, higher & wide range of permeability, increased operational temperatures, low coercive field, core weight & volume reduction ability, excellent corrosion resistance, versatility, good mechanical strength, flux density, and various hysteresis loops, among others make amorphous soft magnetic materials ideal for most of the electrical & electronics applications. It would further propel this market growth.
List of Key Players Covered in the Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials Market Report:
- Hitachi Metals, Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH Co KG (Hanau, Germany)
- CHINA AMORPHOUS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (Guangdong, China)
- BOMATECH (Höri, Switzerland)
- Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd. (Yokohama, Japan)
- AMES SA (Barcelona, Spain)
- Advanced Technology & Materials Co., Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- MK Magnetics Inc. (California, U.S.)
To gain more insights into the market with a detailed table of content and figures, Click Here: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/amorphous-soft-magnetic-materials-market-103526
Some of the key industry developments in the Amorphous Soft Magnetic Materials Market Include:
- January 2018: Hitachi Metals developed a Magnetic Domain Control Type Fe-base Amorphous Metal, MaDC-A, a new product with significantly reduced core loss.