Apple Pay is one of the best contactless payment processes. You don’t need to have a physical card to make payment. But some users reported that they were facing Apple Pay not working on their device. There are some reasons behind it, such as out-of-date OS, mismatched region, etc. If you get rid of this annoying issue, you must check out the blog and the effective directions mentioned below.
Modify the Region of the Mobile to the Actual Location to Solve Apple Pay Issue
If you are unable to repair Apply Pay issue, you need to modify the region of the mobile to the exact location by executing the effective steps stated below:
- You should invoke the Settings option of the mobile.
- After that, select the General option, then select the ‘Language and Region’ option.
- Thereafter, choose the region option as per the actual location.
- Finally, invoke Apple Pay and look at whether it is working fine.
Turn on ‘Allow Access When Closed’ Option to Solve Apple Pay Issue
In order to enable the ‘Allow Access when Closed’ option for fixing the Apple Pay not working issue, go through the easy guidelines mentioned below:
- Launch the mobile Settings option and choose the ‘Touch ID and Passcode.’
- After that, turn on the ‘Allow Access When Closed’ option for Wallet or Apple Pay.
- Now, invoke Apple Pay and look at whether it is working fine.
Reboot the Device, Log Out of iCloud, and Login Again to Solve Apple Pay Issue
If you are facing Apple Pay not working issue on your device, you must reboot the device, log out of the iCloud and log in by performing the quick directions stated below:
- Firstly, reboot the mobile and look at whether the issue is fixed.
- Otherwise, launch the Settings of the mobile and choose your name.
- Thereafter, move down until you reach the end, then choose the Sign out option.
- Later, input the password and choose the ‘Turn Off’ option.
- If you want to keep data copy on the device, enable it.
- Select the Sign Out option and once more to verify the logout.
- After that, power off the mobile.
- Once you do that, wait for a minimum of 30 seconds, then switch on the mobile.
- Then invoke the mobile Settings and choose the ‘Sign in to your device’ option.
- Now, input the Apple details to finish the sign-in procedure and see whether Apple Pay has begun to work fine.
Upgrade the OS of the Device to Solve Apple Pay Issue
If your Apple Pay is not working on your iOS device, then you need to update the OS of your device by following the whole procedure explained below:
- You should back up the data on your phone.
- After that, connect the device to the power socket and link the device to the Wi-Fi.
- Then you should utilize the mobile data but keep an eye on the download size.
- You should invoke the Settings of the device and select the General option.
- Choose the ‘Software Update’ option, and in case it is not applicable, then download it.
- Once you update iOS, invoke the Apply Pay to look at it and remove the issue.
Visit Site – ij.start.canon