Buying a home is now easier than ever. With a HomeFirst home loan, you can live your best life. Apply for a home loan with us online and take advantage of our EMI option and quick processing. You may even follow the progress of your loan after you’ve applied. There’s even more. In addition, we have widened our criteria in order to make them more accessible. If you have an existing home loan, you can easily transfer it. Come to Home First Finance Company to live in your dream home.
Home Loan Key Features:
Advantageous loans that have been specially designed:
Maximum loan amount: For house loans with terms of up to 25 years, a maximum loan-to-value ratio of 90 percent is permitted.
No proof of income: Self-employed or salaried on the side We do not require income proof to approve a loan.
Auto-Prepay: This feature allows existing customers to make pre-payments in addition to EMIs with no pre-payment penalty.
Loan augmentation: Have you had an unexpected expense, or has the value of your property increased? Don’t worry, we’ll just add the extra money to your existing loan.
HomeFirst Home Loan Benefits:
From beginning to end, the digital process
The online house loans offered by Home First Finance Company allow you to apply for a loan from the convenience and security of your own home or office.
To assist you with your home loan questions, our chat service on our website and WhatsApp is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can manage your home loans online.
After you’ve received a loan, you can access your account on our website. Account statements, interest certificates, and house loan disbursement are among the services available.
Documentation is straightforward and painless.
Applying for a house loan online is simple and fast, with minimum documents required. Our home loan experts are here to help you with your loan application and provide advice every step of the process.
Tips to Consider When Applying for a Home Loan:
A house loan allows you to purchase a home and grow an asset while simultaneously benefiting from tax breaks. You must pay a specific percentage of the property’s cost out of your own funds, usually up to 20%. The loan amount can be repaid over a certain period of time at your leisure. Both the principal loan amount and the interest repayment are deductible under Income Tax laws. An application for a house loan can be conducted in person at a bank location or online. Let’s go through some things to keep in mind when applying for a loan.
- Because a house loan is a long-term commitment, you should know exactly how much you can afford in Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs). Calculate your total expenses, including other loan and credit card payments, from your take-home earnings to estimate how much in-house loan EMI you can afford. Banks frequently accept EMIs of up to 40% of your take-home loan salary.
- If you apply for a large loan, the bank may reject you. In addition, once you know how much you qualify for, you may plan for the remainder of the down payment.
- It is best to apply for a house loan with a company with which you already have a financial relationship. The Know Your Customer (KYC) method will take less time if the bank already knows your payment history and personal information such as employment, salary, and so on.
- In most cases, a bank will see a customer with a great repayment history and high credit scores positively and may offer faster approval and disbursement, more flexible repayment plans, or lower processing fees. In some cases, the bank may provide a lower interest rate on a home loan.
- Ascertain if the project in which you are interested in acquiring property has gotten the necessary legal and regulatory approvals. Alternatively, check with your bank to see if it has a list of allowed projects or whether your project has been approved. This will also help to expedite the approval of your home loan application.
- If you need a larger loan but your salary does not allow it, consider a joint loan with your spouse/parent/sibling. You could also select a loan with a longer repayment duration. A longer payback period means a cheaper EMI and, as a result, a lighter burden on your monthly expenses.