1. Personal

Are skilled worker visas available to get in the UK?

Disclaimer: This is a user generated content submitted by a member of the WriteUpCafe Community. The views and writings here reflect that of the author and not of WriteUpCafe. If you have any complaints regarding this post kindly report it to us.

The Skilled Worker route (previously Tier 2 General visa) is for European Economic Area (EEA) nationals (arriving from 1 January 2021) and non-EEA nationals who are sponsored to do a specific skilled job for a Home Office licensed sponsor. Dependent partners and children can apply on this route, as set out in the dependent's family members' guidance. The route leads to indefinite leave to remain settlement in the UK.

If you are in the UK depending on which visa type it is possible to switch into the Skilled Worker visa in the UK. You must ensure that you first find an approved Tier 2 Licensed UK work employer from the Home Office list of providers and meet the other requirements in order to be successful in your application.

Using a law firm, My Legal Services can assist you with the application process.


Do you like mylegalservice's articles? Follow on social!


Welcome to WriteUpCafe Community

Join our community to engage with fellow bloggers and increase the visibility of your blog.
Join WriteUpCafe