Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market Research Report: By Type (ADS-B In, ADS-B Out), By Fit (Line-Fit, Retrofit), By Component (Transponder, Receiver, Antenna), By Application (ATC Surveillance, Airborne Surveillance) and By Platform (Fixed-Wing, Rotary-Wing) – Forecast to 2027
The Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market is projected to be valued at USD 2,786 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 20.61% between 2019 and 2025. Growth in the air passenger traffic has significantly contributed to the growth of the ADS-B market. High competition owing to the presence of a large number of players in this market is forcing manufacturers to continuously focus on product innovation and development. Furthermore, stringent government regulations regarding ADS-B is also encouraging aircraft manufacturers to invest in the technology. For instance, in the US, The Federal Aviation Admiration requires all aircraft to be equipped with ADS-B Out to fly in most controlled airspace.
Increasing development of advanced air traffic management systems to drive the growth of the market.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- ADS-B In segment expected to witness higher growth in the market: ABS-B In transmits alerts of crucial flight information such as closed runways and flight restrictions and assists pilots in avoiding terrains in low visibility situations. Thus, it offers enhanced situational awareness to pilots and flight crew.
- Line-Fit to remain a popular choice: The line-fit of ADS-B minimizes the need for customization and hence decreases the time taken to deploy the aircraft. Hence, the segment is expected to witness a higher growth during the forecast period.
- Receiver segment expected to grow at the highest CAGR: Receivers provide inflight traffic alerts and precise time stamps. Therefore, the segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- ATC surveillance segment expected to grow at a higher CAGR: The development of advanced air traffic management systems to manage the rising airspace congestion is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Fixed-Wing to remain a popular choice: The growing manufacturing of new aircraft to cater to the rising air passenger traffic is expected to drive the growth of the segment. Furthermore, the increasing demand for new aircraft from developing regions such as Asia-Pacific is expected to further increase the segment growth.
Sample PDF @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8420
- Honeywell International, Inc. (US)
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc. (US)
- Esterline Technologies Corporation (US)
- Garmin Ltd. (US)
- Collins Aerospace (US)
- Indra Sistemas, S.A. (Spain)
- Thales Group (France)
- Avidyne Corporation (US)
- Trig Avionics Ltd. (UK)
- FreeFlight Systems (US)
Other Prominent Players
- Aspen Avionics, Inc. (US)
- Appareo (US)
- Dynon Avionics (US)
- GKN Aerospace Services Limited (UK)
- TQ-Systems GmbH (Germany)
- Aireon (US)
Table Of Contents
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1.1.1. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Type
1.1.2. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Fit
1.1.3. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Component
1.1.4. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Platform
1.1.5. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Application
1.1.6. Global Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) Market, By Region
- MARKET INTRODUCTION
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.1. Research Objectives
2.2.2. Assumptions & Limitations
2.3. Market Structure
- MARKET RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1. Research Process
3.2. Secondary Research
3.3. Primary Research
3.4. Forecast Model
- MARKET LANDSCAPE
4.1. Supply Chain Analysis
4.1.1. Raw Material Suppliers
4.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1. Threat Of New Entrants
4.2.2. Bargaining Power Of Buyers
4.2.3. Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
4.2.4. Threat Of Substitutes
4.2.5. Internal Rivalry
- MARKET DYNAMICS OF GLOBAL AUTOMATIC DEPENDENT SURVEILLANCE-BROADCAST (ADS-B) MARKET
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Related Link @