The global coconut Flour Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 2,100 Million in the year 2022 and is estimated to grow at an unprecedented rate to achieve a value of US$ 6,699 Million by the year 2032 with a CAGR of 12.3% during the assessment period 2022-2032.
In terms of production, China is the leading producer of Coconut Flour followed by Poland, Germany, Chile and Austria. Production of coconut flour in Ukraine has also spiralled in last 3 years. Meanwhile, the Western Europe region holds the top position in terms of consumption followed by North America.
Most European consumers value quality and prefer natural products that are healthy and carry no side effects, hence the demand for healthy food products such as coconut flour is significantly high in this region. In North America, the U.S. is a major importer of coconut flour and accounts for a sizeable share of the market.
Request Report Sample
The global coconut Flour Market is estimated to be valued at USD 2,100 Mn in the year 2022 and is estimated to grow at an unprecedented rate to achieve a value of USD 6,699 Mn by the year 2032 with a CAGR of 12.3% during the assessment period 2022-2032.
- Soaring popularity of coconut flour tortillas in several parts of the world. From an exotic food item, coconut flour tortillas are now turning into mainstream pantry food.
- In countries such as Japan and the U.S., people are trying to developing new products using coconut flour as a key ingredient. Tortilla chips made with coconut flour has been a great success and well appreciated by food lovers.
- Coconut flour is being increasingly used in manufacturing the nutritional bars, chocolate fillings, and other baking products such as pizza base, and bread.
- Growing demand for coconut flour based food products in the emerging countries such as China and India.
- Increased availability of coconut flour, owing to setting up of organised retail structures in both developed and developing regions.
Celebs Coconut Corporation, Nutrisure Ltd., Nutiva, Inc, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Primex Coco Products Inc., The Coconut Company, Connecticut Coconut Company, Van Amerongen & Son., Healthy Traditions and Smith Naturals are some of leading manufacturers of coconut flour profiled in the FMI report.
Market segmentation for Coconut Flour
- Conventional / Grocery Stores
- Modern Trade
- Snack Foods
- Multi-Grain Chips
- Extruded Products
- Baked Products
- Animal Feed
- Extruded Products
By Product Form:
- Low Fat High Fibre Flour
- Medium Fat Flour
- Whole Full Fat Flour
- Wet Process
- Fresh-Dry Process
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia