Drupal is an incredibly strong content management system (CMS) that comes with a slew of capabilities for building truly remarkable company websites. Since 2003, it has established itself as a solid web development solution for professional websites and e-commerce enterprises.
It's no surprise that this platform now powers over 32% of all websites. Despite the fierce competition in the CMS space, Drupal has maintained its dominance, thanks to the incredible collection of capabilities it provides.
There are numerous benefits to using this web development platform, which makes Drupal the preferred choice of local search engine optimization services. Some of these benefits are:
- Drupal offers a simple and rapid installation process, making it easy for the best drupal development services to set up your website in just a short period. All they have to do now is create your web pages and upload the database to the server. If you're using an FTP application, all they have to do now is create a database and upload Drupal, then install it to get started.
- Drupal's compelling feature is its simplicity. It includes a dashboard that allows developers and website owners themselves to create new pages, posts, or categories, modify themes and settings, and much more.
- Because mobile has become the most effective means of attracting traffic to a business website, it must be responsive in order to reach potential customers via mobile. Drupal has a responsive design that allows your website to work on a variety of devices without the need to create separate websites for each device. This is precisely why search engine optimization services love Drupal.
- Images, videos, and other media components can be simply added to your Drupal website to help it stand out.
- The style and navigation of a website are determined by the themes. There are a variety of themes available for Drupal that may be adjusted to meet the needs of the business. Developers can download themes based on their needs and play with them to create appealing websites that reflect their company's brand online.
- This platform relies heavily on modules. Developers can personalize the site and add the features and capabilities they want with the help of modules. Installation of a module is all that is required to add a new feature to the site. And, there are a lot of them, and the majority of them are either free or inexpensive.
- Drupal is an open-source content management system (CMS) with incredible flexibility, as it can be used to create a wide range of websites. It can be used to start a personal blog, a full-fledged business website, or an online store. You also have the option of tailoring a new design or using one of the existing ones.
So, if you are looking to establish your business’s online presence, make sure to work with the best Drupal development services.