Every year, PIET hosts a full-fledged integrated placement cell, which invites the world's most prestigious corporations to campus. Our campus placement strategy is tailored to satisfy the needs of recruiters while also giving students the best opportunities to launch their careers.
PIET continues to be one of the most desired sites for campus recruiting by leading brand recruiters across a variety of sectors, despite the uncertain global macroeconomic climate. Despite the fact that the job market is not as strong as it was last year, PIET has been able to attract significant corporations.
The backbone consists of a quick-response placement team, the best infrastructure facilities, including huge auditoriums for placement presentations, several conference rooms for group discussions, and great exam and computer lab facilities. In addition to a wide talent pool of students from whom to choose, PIET ensures a quick and successful talent-hunting experience for recruiting companies from around North India.
The Placement Cell manages job opportunities in the growing industry on a national and worldwide basis. Students from various Vocational Institutes and Arts Colleges also participate in the joint campus effort in the hopes of being picked. Amazon, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Cognizant, Syntel, Accenture, IBM, HCL, Sasken, CSC, and others have used the Consortium to conduct campus interviews and recruit students.
– More than 120 businesses have enlisted help. Students from PIET are working with companies such as Facebook and Amazon.
– Corporate Houses have picked PIET as their preferred placement partner for 2019.
– Corporate Houses have picked PIET as their preferred placement partner for 2018.
– For 2015, the award was given for the best placements in the region.
– For 2014, the award for Best Placements in the Region was given.
– Awarded for Best Regional Placements in 2013
POLICY FOR PLACEMENTS:
– Students who wish to organise their own training should do so in consultation with the department.
– If students want the college to help them with their training, they must first register with the departmental training coordinators.
– The training in charge compiles the data and shares it with the T&P office.
– Beginning in March, the T&P office begins working with the corporate to understand their needs.
– As soon as the requirements are received, they are transmitted to the students through the training coordinators, who are assigned to each department.
– If a student wishes to arrange his or her own training, he or she may do so in consultation with the department.
– The corporation examines the pupils and tells the T&P office of its final choice, as per its procedure.
– Students are required to work for their chosen organisations for a minimum of 45 days and a maximum of 60 days.
ASSURED PLACEMENT PROGRAMME:
The major goal of this curriculum is to prepare students for employment in light of current market conditions. Six courses were chosen for three-month training under the assured placement programme as a result. Data Science, Full Stack Java Development, Construction Management, Embedded System, VLSI, and IOT are among the courses available. Students were chosen entirely based on an online written test that included aptitude, reasoning, technical questions, and a telephonic interview. A total of 525 students gladly participated in the written test and interview round for their training course selections, and 134 were chosen. PIET is the best College For Placement in Haryana and the best College For Placement In Panipat.
These programmes' training modules differ from university curriculum and include intensive training sessions, assignments, hands-on experience with the technology, and live project exposure, among other things. In 2021, a student who meets the minimal attendance, assignments, project, and other requirements will be guaranteed a spot.
CAREER ACCELERATION PROGRAMME:
A slew of new jobs have evolved as a result of the digital transformation in Industry 4.0, including product developer, data engineer, machine learning engineer, cyber security engineer, and more. To enable young engineers to crack the top MNC's selection pattern with an average package of at least 8LPA, a specific preparation strategy is required, and students will be required to take these additional add-on courses (defined by Education 4.0) to prepare themselves according to Industry 4.0 expectations. In collaboration with India Accelerator, PIET offers a 6-month Career Acceleration Program (CAP).