Hey all people of Bangaluru, pandemic is over and it's time to take a break from your daily 9 to 6 tiresome routines. Enough you have worked from home since more than two years and confined yourself from rest of the world. Now it's time to take a break and explore the world again. Let's travel some awesome destinations which will be refreshing and rejuvenating too. But you may get little bit confused where to choose for your long awaited travel destination. We would suggest you to select such a place where you can get both – happiness and peace of mind. In this case a Bhutan Package Tour from Bangalore will be a perfect choice.
Located in the northeastern end of the mighty Himalayas, Bhutan is the last existing Shangri-La and considered as the happiest country in the world. Being surrounded by mountains full of lush greenery, Bhutan is fabulously rich, in terms of scenic beauty, beautiful valleys, and rivers, which make it an alluring tourist destination. Now let's plan for a Bhutan tour package from Bangalore and experience the beauty of this country. After a long interval, Bhutan is ready to welcome guests for tourism from 23rd Sep 2022. Travel this exquisitely beautiful country with NatureWings and treat your heart and soul with utmost peace and happiness.
Apart from that, NatureWings – also offers personalized and flexible Bhutan Package Tour from Delhi, Bhutan Package Tour from Jaigaon, Bhutan Package Tour from Kolkata, Bhutan Package Tour from Ahmedabad, Bhutan Package Tour from Bagdogra, Bhutan Package Tour from Mumbai, Bhutan B2B Packages, Sundarban Package Tour from Kolkata at Best Price.
For Booking this Bangalore to Bhutan Tour Packages Call our Bhutan Tour Expert at +91-98300-13505 / +91-97485-58505
Visit our website : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bhutan-tour-package-from-bangalore
Day Wise Bhutan Tour Package Itinerary from Bangalore :
- Day 1 : Welcome at Paro Airport, Transfer to Thimphu
- Day 2 : Thimphu Full Day Sightseeing
- Day 3 : Thimphu to Punakha Transfer
- Day 4 : Punakha to Phobjikha Valley Day Excursion
- Day 5 : Punakha to Haa Valley Tour & Nightstay
- Day 6 : Haa Valley to Paro Transfer
- Day 7 : Paro, Taktsang Monastery Hiking
- Day 8 : Departure from Paro Airport
What is Entry formalities for Indian Tourists to Bhutan from Bangalore :
For Indian passport holders no visa is required to visit Bhutan. However entry permits must be processed to enter into the country. The entry permits can be processed on arrival or in advance by a local travel agent like NatureWings Bhutan.
- A valid Passport (minimum of 6 months validity) is required for travel to Bhutan.
- Tourists are free to travel on any day beyond Thimphu and Paro with the same single permit.
- With the new tourism policy, regional tourist must pay SDF (sustainable Development Fee) Rs.1200 per person per night excluding the tour package price (Flight, Hotels, Meals, Guides, Transportation & Monument fees).
- All permits for Bangalore to Bhutan Tour will be processed online
- Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB) approved hotel booking and tour guide are mandatory.
- Online permits can process through the local registered tour operator or any international partners.
Why NatureWings is best to book Bhutan Tour Package from Bangalore :
- Assured services in the preferred manner to enrich your best experience while stay in Bhutan
- Process e-permit in advance for visiting different places and sightseeing.
- Safe and secure personal attention during a stay in Bhutan.
- NatureWings Bhutan takes responsibility for the entire duration of your Bhutan Tour from Bangalore.
- Make sure hassle-free and trustworthy services in Bhutan.
- Get the best deals for the best properties and services as per your preferences.
- You can plan a trip to Bhutan even during weekends and holidays.
Bhutan Tour Package from Bangalore Inclusions :
- Accommodation in TCB listed Hotels (Double/Twin Sharing Room)
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Transfers and all sightseeing in an exclusive Non-AC Vehicle (Private Basis)
- Parking, Toll Tax, e-Permits
- Full Day Thimphu Local Sightseeing
- Half Day Paro City Tour
- English / Hindi Speaking Tour Guide
- All transfer will be on point to point basis
- SDF Charges (Sustainable Development Fee)
- 01 Bottle Packages Drinking Water Per Day on Vehicle
- Guest Service Support during the trip from Bhutan & India Office 24/7
Places & activities must try during Bhutan Tour from Bangalore?
- Visit Buddha Dordenma – Thimphu
- Hike Around Haa Valley – Haa
- Kayaking at Wang Chhu – Paro
- Rafting in Mo Chhu River – Punakha
- Taktsang Monastery Hiking – Paro
- Dagala Thousand Lakes Trek – Thimphu
- Take a Walk at Punakha Suspension Bridge – Punakha
- Explore National Memorial Chorten – Thimphu
- Visit Trashigang Dzong – Trashigang District
- Visit The Tashichho Dzong – Thimphu
- Visit Simtokha Dzonga – Thimphu
- Visit Trongsa Dzong – Trongsa
- Visit Rinpung Dzong – Paro
- Explore Punakha Dzong – Punakha
- Take Blessing at Gangtey Monastery – Wangdue Phodrang
- Pray at Chimi Lhakhang Temple – Punakha
- Bike Trip to Bhutan
- Camping in Thimphu
- Try Your Hand at Archery
- Mountain Biking in Bhutan
- Spot Snow Leopards at Jigme Dorji National Park
- Experience Bhutanese Cuisine – Ema Datshi
- Witness the Beauty of Kyichu Lhakhan
- Enjoy Hot Spring Therapy
- Experience Nimalung Tsechu Festival
- Enjoy a Drive at Dochula Pass
- Attend The Annual Black-Necked Crane Festival
- Explore Chele La Pass
- Budha Cave & Budha falls
Contact NatureWings for Bhutan Tour Package from Bangalore :
NatureWings Holidays Limited
Sector 1, Bidhannagar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Website : https://www.naturewings.com
Package URL : https://www.naturewings.com/packages/bhutan-tour-package-from-bangalore
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naturewingsholidayslimited
Twitter : https://twitter.com/NatureWings
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/naturewingsenq/
Youtube : https://youtube.com/c/NATUREWINGS-HOLIDAYS
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/naturewings-holidays-limited
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/naturewingsholidays/
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nwings
About.me : https://about.me/naturewings