Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films Market Overview
Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films Consumption market size, status, and Forecast for 2022–2030. This research report covers key aspects of the Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) Films Consumption market, including drivers, limitations, past and current trends, regulatory scenarios, and technological developments. A comprehensive study of the industry’s role in the COVID-19 outbreak. A full risk assessment and industry recommendations were made for market research and industry analysis over a specific period of time.
Biaxially oriented polypropylene film (BOPP) is a polypropylene film that is stretched in both the machine direction as well as across the machine direction. BOPP films exhibit superior strength at low gauges, flatness, clarity, and excellent printability.
- Cosmo Films Ltd. (India)
- Jindal Poly Films Limited (India)
- TAGHLEEF INDUSTRIES GROUP (UAE)
- Inteplast Group (US)
- POLİBAK PLASTİK (Turkey)
- SIBUR (Russia)
- Poligal SA (Spain)
- UFlex Limited (India)
- Toray Plastics (America), Inc. (US)
- SRF Limited (India)
- NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION (Taiwan)
- Vacmet India Ltd (India)
- Tatrafan, s.r.o (Slovakia)
- ObenGroup (US)
- FlexFilms (US)
Get a Free Sample PDF Brochure — https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/10229
- Based on type, the global BOPP films market is segmented into wraps, bags & pouches, tapes, labels, and others.
- The wraps segment is likely to hold the largest market share and remain dominant throughout the forecast period, primarily due to its use in food packaging & beverage bottling. These films are extensively used in the packaging of sauces, pet food, ready-to-eat/frozen meal, candies, chocolates, snacks, dried fruits & nuts, and confectionery products.
Get Complete Report for Better Understanding — https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/biaxially-oriented-polypropylene-films-market-10229
BOPP films are also used for the lightweight and convenient packaging of beverages such as non-alcoholic drinks, soda, iced tea, lemonade and flavored or sparkling water.
- The bags & pouches made of BOPP film are widely used in retail packaging, for seeds, pet food, animal feed, and other products.
- BOPP tapes find applications in medium to heavy-duty carton sealing, shipping, inventory management, and in logistics industries.
- BOPP labels are extensively used by personal care, bath & body, and food & beverage brands because BOPP is versatile and resilient, is available in white, opaque, and metalized forms, and is waterproof. BOPP labels also do not deteriorate when immersed in ice-water or subjected to high-humidity.
- Based on application, the global BOPP films market is segmented into food & beverage, personal care & cosmetics, medical, tobacco packaging, electrical & electronics, and others.
- The food & beverage segment emerged as the leading and fastest-growing segment on account of the wide use of BOPP films in food packaging & beverage bottling. Factors such as the rising working population, the increased consumer spending, and changing eating habits boost the demand for packaged foods, consequently fueling the demand for BOPP films.
- Growing concerns about looks and appearance among younger as well as the geriatric population coupled with high disposable incomes fuel the sales for personal care & cosmetics products. The higher sales result in higher demand for BOPP packaging, thereby driving the global market.
Request for Customization — https://www.marketresearchfutu…
The rise in the geriatric population, coupled with the increasing cases of sedentary diseases among the younger population, has also boosted the demand for BOPP-based ID bracelets used in hospitals. BOPP film is also used in pharmaceutical packaging.
- The increasing consumption of tobacco among females and students drives the demand for BOPP films in tobacco packaging. As per the American Lung Association, tobacco use increased from 28.2 percent to 31.2 percent from 2002 to 2019 among high school students in the US.
- Higher consumer spending and luxurious lifestyles drive the demand for BOPP films in wire and cable insulation of electricals & electronics.
- North America: The rising working population, busy lifestyles, and eating habits drive the demand for BOPP packaging films in this region.
- Europe: According to the European Commission, in Europe, the lands used for protein crops, fodder, and oilseeds is expected to increase by 46%, 2%, and 1%, respectively, by the end of 2020, which is expected to drive the demand for BOPP films in the region.
- Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market, primarily due to the presence of key agricultural countries such as India, Malaysia, and Thailand. The higher production of crops in the region increases retailing and exports, which use BOPP packaging.
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) is a global market research company that takes pride in its services, offering a complete and accurate analysis with regard to diverse markets and consumers worldwide. Market Research Future has the distinguished objective of providing the optimal quality research and granular research to clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help answer your most important questions.
Market Research Future
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)