Big Data as a Service Market Overview:
The global BDaaS market is projected to grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2022 to USD 80.5 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 23.17%. The growth of the market is driven by the increasing demand for big data analytics, the rising adoption of cloud computing, and the growing need for real-time data processing.
The big data as a service market is the delivery of data platforms and tools by a cloud provider to help organizations process, manage and analyze large data sets so they can generate insights in order to improve business operations and gain a competitive advantage.
The BDaaS market is growing rapidly due to the increasing volume of data being generated by businesses and organizations, the need to analyze this data to gain insights, and the rising adoption of cloud computing.
The market is segmented by component (solutions and services), organization size, deployment type, industry vertical, and region.
Get PDF Sample Report + All Related Table and Graphs: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1209
Big Data as a Service Market Segments:
- By component: The BDaaS market is segmented into solutions and services. Solutions include big data platforms, big data analytics, and big data management. Services include consulting, training, and support.
- By organization size: The BDaaS market is segmented into small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises. SMBs are increasingly adopting BDaaS solutions due to the cost-effectiveness and scalability of these solutions.
- By deployment type: The BDaaS market is segmented into on-premises and cloud-based. Cloud-based BDaaS solutions are more popular than on-premises solutions due to their flexibility and scalability.
- By industry vertical: The BDaaS market is segmented into BFSI, IT and telecom, healthcare and life sciences, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and others. The BFSI sector is the largest user of BDaaS solutions due to the large volume of data generated by financial transactions.
- By region: The BDaaS market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. North America is the largest market for BDaaS due to the early adoption of cloud computing and the presence of a large number of big data vendors.
Big Data as a Service Industry:
Some of the key players in the Big Data as a Service Market include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Dell EMC
- Cisco Systems
- SAS Institute
The main drivers of the BDaaS market are:
- The increasing volume of data being generated by businesses and organizations
- The need to analyze this data to gain insights
- The rising adoption of cloud computing
- The growing popularity of big data analytics
- The increasing demand for real-time data processing
- The need to comply with regulations
North America is the largest market for BDaaS, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. The growth of the market in North America is being driven by the early adoption of cloud computing and the presence of a large number of big data vendors. The growth of the market in Europe is being driven by the increasing demand for big data analytics and the rising adoption of cloud computing. The growth of the market in Asia Pacific is being driven by the growing economies in the region and the increasing adoption of cloud computing.
Industry Latest News
- In June 2023, AWS announced the launch of Amazon SageMaker Canvas, a new tool that makes it easier for businesses to build and deploy machine learning models.
- In May 2023, Microsoft announced the launch of Azure Synapse Analytics, a new cloud-based big data analytics platform.
- In April 2023, Google Cloud Platform announced the launch of Google Cloud Dataproc, a managed Hadoop and Spark service.
- In March 2023, IBM announced the launch of IBM Cloud Pak for Data, a platform that helps businesses build, deploy, and manage big data solutions.
- In February 2023, Oracle announced the launch of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Data Science Platform, a cloud-based platform for building and deploying machine learning models.
Browse Full Report Details: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/big-data-as-a-service-market-1209
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Also, we are launching “Wantstats” the premier statistics portal for market data in comprehensive charts and stats format, providing forecasts, and regional and segment analysis. Stay informed and make data-driven decisions with Wantstats.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)