What if you face the error like Adobe flash player is not working and has been blocked. Yes, this is a technical problem which requires to be fixed on an immediate basis as Adobe flash player is an important tool for those who belong to animation and even for those who use to surf the internet on a regular basis, if it stops working then several websites will not work in a proper manner. In order to solve such problem you need to follow the instruction which offers over here and in case you failed to do so then there is another option for you to resolve the issue with the help of technical expert team where qualified technicians will assist you in rectifying such kind of problem & issue through Adobe Flash Technical Support Phone Number.
Steps Which are Required To Follow in Order to Fix the Issue-
- The moment you log in Media Central by using Google Chrome and if you receive the below-mentioned message.
- You can see that the same notification will display instead of connecting the chrome with the Adobe Flash.
- What proper actions should be taken to stop such notification?
It can be understood by the view message that Google Chrome version 54 need an update of the Adobe Flash Player plugin.
By updating the plugin will it not properly work because Adobe Flash Player is blocked so to solve the error you need to follow the steps as given below:
- In the beginning, you need to access the Adobe’s official website to solve the issue at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Now after that, you have to just select on Need Flash Player for a various computer link.
- After that, you have to select an operating system, and then click on the one which matches your system in step 1.
- Now in step 2, you have to select a version, and then click “FP XXfor Opera and Chromium – PPAPI”.
- After the previous step, you have to just select on Download now
- Now finally you have to perform the installation process as it is instructed by Adobe.
You have to now verify it that the Adobe Flash Player plugin has been updated as per Google Chrome requirements:
- Now you have to launch the Chrome web browser.
- After that, you require to use the URL chrome: //components.
- And in final step locate the Adobe Flash Player and confirm the Status.
As it can be seen that by following the above-mentioned steps you can fix the issues in a proper manner and if in case you failed to do so then there is another option for you to fix the same with the help of Adobe Technical Support Phone Number where qualified technicians will guide you in a prompt manner. Your every technical error will be resolved with a perfect and instant solution.
Visit Our Related Blog : https://truxgo.net/blogs/15665/30361/how-to-resolve-photoshop-error-scratch-disks-are-full