Qbdbmgrn not running error is the most common error and most of the people have complained about this error at daily bases that “on my computer screen we see the message of “Qbdbmgrn not running” and “QuickBooks database server manager stopped” while opening the QB. This kind of messages sent by the complainers in a majority. If you are also facing the same issue from your QB software and you want to get the best solution to fix it that so please be stay with us and read our article carefully.
First of all, we need to know why this error across come on the computer screens while opening QB software. After, we will tell you its best solution which you follow and apply you will be able to solve the problem without taking anybody’s help.
Why you have to be faced Qbdbmgrn not running error on the computer screen?
This error may across come on the screen when you have updated your QB software with latest updates but still, you didn’t update your windows firewall as well which causes any QB users may have to be faced this error usually. So if you don’t want to see the error like that so please whenever you will be updated your QB software you have to update your windows firewall as well. If you will not to do that so you may have to be faced this error message on the computer screen while opening QB software.
Ways to resolve qbdbmgrn not running error:
If you are getting the problem from your QB software and you are not getting able to get understand the way to resolve the error so here in this section we did share some useful tips as we think this can help you to fix quickbooks software issue.
Check windows firewall that is updated or not?
- Open the control panel window you can open it press the key of window icon + R then, the run file application will open where you have to input control panel and click on the run option or direct you can go on window icon on the computer screen which is given at left bottom side.
- After going into the control panel window, you will see the option of ‘System and Security’.
- Now, you have to find the option of Windows firewall whenever you will see the option then, you have to click on that option.
- After, you have to tap on the option of the check for updates which will get you under the option of updating your firewall settings.
- If you will see there your windows have to need for the update so please do the update first by clicking on the option of update now and you have to wait for completing the process of installation.
- Now, restart the system whatever you do use and double-click on QB software application for its opening.
We make sure if you will follow above guidance exactly you will be able to get away the issue of qbdbmgrn not running error on this computer completely by using your efforts.
QB Customer Support Service
If any person needs any kind of technical person help for solving their issue, in that case, the user can contact the technical person of QuickBooks Customer Support Service through QB Support Phone Number anytime. The technicians are ready to help their customer always. Most of the people have complained about qbdbmgrn not running error and the technicians have solved their issue.