Let’s start the installation procedure by following these below steps:
- At first, go to your host computer and search for the Quickbooks Installer.
- Double-click on the Installation wizard to open it.
- If there is internet access in your host computer then you can download and update, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- If there is no internet access in your host computer then click ‘No’ and then ‘Next’.
- After that close all the programs in the background and click ‘Next’.
- Read and accept the ‘Software license Agreement’, and click the ‘Next’.
- After that, choose the customer or Network Options and select an installation type.
- Now choose the ‘Yes allow access’ option and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation process.
- Now your installation is complete, its the time to set up the Quickbooks database server manager. In the below procedure, you can understand that, ‘How to set up Quickbooks database server manager?