With the coarse of your time the corporate file grows and hampers with the traditional working of the QuickBooks thanks to the high amount of knowledge . The users then got to run the QuickBooks Condense Data Utility so on reduce the corporate size and this may confirm that the appliance runs as smoothly because it was earlier. But, at an equivalent time, QuickBooks Condense Data Error might occur during the method of condensing. The error might result due to improper knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop or the Windows OS . the right steps must be followed to troubleshoot QuickBooks condense data error or it'd cause the info loss.
Types of QuickBooks Condense Data Error
Multiple versions of condense data error might appear while running the QuickBooks Condense Data Utility, such as:
- “QuickBooks encountered a mistake and was unable to successfully complete the condense process. Restore a backup of your company file its original state.”
- Not enough storage is available to complete this,enough storage is available to complete this operation (0x8007000e)” error
- QuickBooks encountered a instruction when trying to archive your current file . QuickBooks won't condense your file as a results of this error.
- Please check to form sure you've got a minimum of 395744870 bytes of free hard disc space and check out to condense again.
- Unable to run the QuickBooks pack up Company Data Utility
Reasons resulting in Errors while condensing Data in QB
Some of the explanations behind the occurrence of the error are given below but aren't limited only to those . it's a crucial step to acknowledge the particular explanation for the error before moving to the troubleshooting steps.
- The company file could be damaged or corrupt which may eventually end in data loss.
- The system storage isn't enough.
- QuickBooks log file is broken .
- The company file is present on another computer within the network.
- QuickBooks Desktop app or the condense data feature isn't up-to-date.
Steps to rectify QuickBooks Condense Data Error
Solution 1: Using QuickBooks File Doctor to repair the damaged company file.
- A detailed article on QuickBooks File Doctor will assist you use the tool to repair the corporate file.
Solution 2: Rectifying the negative entries within the QuickBooks company file
- Move to the QuickBooks installation folder and open the QBWIN.LOG file.
- Scroll right down to the very bottom within the file and appearance for Error and sort of error within the text.
- The text within the file will indicate the transaction and entries that are having a negative value or the other sort of error.
- Write down the invoice number and search an equivalent invoice number within the company file.
- Changes to the worth of the transaction or the entry as needed to correct the entries and save the file.
- Condense the corporate file once more and if you get an equivalent condense data error then follow the troubleshooting steps that follow.
Solution 3: Renaming QBWIN.LOG file
- Find the QBWIN.LOG enter the QuickBooks folder present within the C drive.
- Right-click and rename it by adding the suffix .OLD
- Try the condensing process for the corporate file again.
After the troubleshooting steps if you're unable to urge obviate the QuickBooks Condense Data Error, consider calling 1-855-481-5338 for QuickBooks Desktop Support. The Intuit certified QuickBooks professionals can assist you fix such sort of errors with great ease.