CPOE or computerized physician order entry is the Explaindio Video Bundle 2020 Review computerized entry of medical instructions, which alerts for the treatment of patients. This is communicated directly to the hospital staff, including nurses, radiologist, pharmacists, laboratories, and others, through an automated computer network. The CPOE system stores data, such as patient records both past and present, images, scans, and any relevant data that is required for effective treatment.
Features Of CPOE
The features of CPOE include the following:
* Physician orders that are standardized and communicated to the concerned staff for timely treatment.
* Recording patient history and safety information that contains the past and present medical history of the patients, information of allergies, current drug usage, and dosage confirmation.
* Security features, such as electronic signatures to authenticate the user information.
* Ease of use from any location in the hospital.
* Convenient documentation, such as billing information.