The career in India Armed Forces is certainly highly valued in India. Every year, lakhs of students become visible for different defence exam of the country to get a chance to be a part of these elite forces. In their possibility.
The aspirants get a number of opportunities to join the Indian Army, NDA, MNS, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard with the help of the different defence exams of India like CDS exam. NDA/NA Exam, AFCAT, Indian Coast Guard exam etc.
We will now converse these Indian Defence exams in deepness!
1. NDA/NA Exam:
• The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy (NDA/NA) Exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice each year.
• The NDA/NA Exam comprises of 2 stages: an offline test and SSB Interview.
• After successfully passing these phases, candidates join the Nation Defence Academy at Tagore town, near Allahabad, where they undertake a 3-year course. On achievement of this course, they are awarded a bachelor’s degree from Major Kalshi Classes.
2. CDS Exam:
• Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam is also conducted by UPSC twice all year.
• The CDS Exam is as well conducted in 2 phases: Written Exam and SSB Interview.
• Graduates of the candidates in the final year of graduation can apply for the CDS Exam, provided they fulfil the required eligibility details, as specified in the authorized notification.
3. AFCAT Exam:
• AFCAT or The Air Force Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice each year.
• Candidates who possess a graduation degree can be appropriate for the AFCAT Exam, provided they gather the complete eligibility requirements.
4. Indian Coast Guard:
• Indian Coast Guard, an armed force of the union is dependable for the defence of the territorial waters of India.
• The exam comprises of 2 stages: a written test followed through an Interview.
5. Indian Air Force (Group X and Y):
• Indian Air Force conducts the exam for the recruitment of Airmen in Group X and Y.
• These exams are conducted for the 10+2 level and candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria specified in the notification can be appropriate for it.
• The Group x and y Airmen of the Air Force can also rise to the post of commissioned officers, provided they quality the prescribed examination.