China is the largest populated country of the world. When it comes to study MBBS abroad, people think china is the best option. Actually there are several solid reason behind this recommendation. Earlier China was only known worldwide for its business operation.
But today the scenario has changed, China has become medical education hub for Indian and many other international students. I would like to inform you that Medical Council of India which government body of medical education has permitted 45 Chinese universities to teach MBBS in China to Indian students. Mostly those universities are under Chinese government and approved by Ministry of Education, China.
Indian students who want to take admission in Chinese medical universities must follow below required criteria-
- Student must be passed 10+2 with PCB at least 70% marks.
- He/She should be minimum 17 years old as on admission year.
- Student must have passed NEET-UG entrance test conducted by National Testing Agency. Some universities take students on the basis of NEET score also so just qualified is not enough.
Documents Required to study MBBS in China
- 10th Marksheet & ceritificate
- 12th Marksheet & certificate
- NEET score card
- Domecile certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Active bank account proof
- Passport size photograph