Ease out your kitchen worries by buying the best pressure cooker in India. But why is a pressure cooker so essential, and what makes it so useful? Let’s find out.
A pressure cooker does exactly this, except it has a whistle to tell you that your food is ready. Also, it dramatically reduces the cooking time and effort, allowing you to spend more time on yourself and less inside the kitchen.
Here’s a list of the top 12 pressure cookers in India, which will help you choose the best pressure cooker brand in India.
1. Hawkins Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 5 liters
This pressure cooker is made from superior surgical grade non-magnetic stainless steel and is not easily corrosive. Likewise, the base is thick with a 5.8 mm width allowing even heating.
- Base compatible with gas, induction, and halogen stoves.
- 5-year warranty.
- Available in various sizes, upto 10 liters.
- Enough to cook for 5-7 people.
2. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite Outer Lid Induction Aluminium Pressure Cooker
It’s economical and user-friendly and uses high-grade stainless steel to ensure weight precision.
It comes with an anodized body cover and has a heavy base for better durability.
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Ergonomic handle for better utility
- Metallic safety plug
- Multiple safety features
- Available in many sizes
3. Butterfly Cordial Aluminium Non-Induction Pressure Cooker
It is made for the feasibility of users that offers an easy grip and a stay-cool handle. It does not lose color or meddles with the taste or odour of the food.
- Offers food-grade virgin aluminum
- Lock arrangements for unidirectional rotation
- Designed to evenly regulate weight across cookers
- 5-year warranty
This post of best pressure cooker in India appeared originally on BQIndia.in
You can read the original post on BQIndia – Buyer's Guide for Home & Kitchen Appliances.