As we know, there are a total of 23 GTA 5 peyote plant areas to locate in the game. They are available in a small size, which means there’s is no chance to find one by accident. However, if you are looking for these plants as well, no need to be fret.
Here is the guide that will help to reach these locations with ease.
- Mount Chiliad: Use the cable car and navigate to the southeast path and search against the pair of tiny red flags at the top of Mount Chiliad.
- Pacific Ocean: Head towards N.O.O.S.E east side headquarters and then sail or swim to the small island to get this plant.
- La Puerta/Chamberlain Hills: Locate the baseball ground and search for the plants behind the batting cage between the trees.
- Alamo Sea: Navigate to the northwest next to an outcrop rounded land.
- Raton Canyon: Gamers will require a helicopter to arrive at the rocky outcrop top and then get the Peyote plant present in the middle of Raton Canyon.
- El Burro Heights: Head towards south scrapyard and then move to the west side car park.
- Mount Gordo: Pursue the way through Mount Gordo and search at the tree base by the lake.
- Los Santos International Airport: Search against the wrecked bug and forklift.
- Vinewood Hills: Look for some bushes near the road going to the Galileo Observatory.
- Pacific Ocean: Find the underwater peyote at the far end of Del Perro Pier. Go to the concrete pillar and dive down to the base.
- Ron Alternatives Wind Farm: Head over to the trailer park next to the wind farm.
- Tongva Hills: Search on the southern rocks of the stream under the waterfall
- Mount Chiliad: Get a helicopter and find the way to the top of Mount Chiliad.
- Grand Senora Desert: Move slowly to the side of the hills and reach Redwood Lights track at the southeast.
- Raton Canyon: Pursue the way up to the viewing stage and search to the right side on the ground.
- Grand Senora Desert: In the west, Trevor’s airstrip desert next to the oil derricks.
- Vinewood Hills: Next to a Park ranger station, you will find one under a large rock in the Vinewood hills.
- Paleto Bay: Look for a bench in the northern green park of a raised mound and search at the end opposite to the bin.
- West Vinewood: Reach the rooftop by using a helicopter of the Gentry Manor Hotel. Now, look for the plant pot on the east side of the closest road.
- Vinewood Hills: Head all the way through the North of Vinewood hills houses and search to the drain entrance.
- Magellan Ave/ San Andreas: Reach the rooftop by using a helicopter of the Venetian Hotel. Then, search for the plant pot at the south side on the grass patch.
- Pacific Ocean: Dive down next to a stone archway and significant group of sponges and then grab peyote.
- Mirror Park: Search the peyote plant on the house reach porch in the latest development.
Chloe Decker is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.