Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 is currently live, and in the following week, players have to locate the new locations of XP coins. Just like every week, Fortnite has introduced XP coins to help the players to unlock new cosmetics and earn XP for leveling up Battle Pass quickly. XP’s location never stays the same, so players always have to locate recent locations of XP coins.
Every Week, Fortnite changes the location of XP coins and challenges the player to locate it. Along with the new locations of XP coins, Fortnite also releases new rewards for the players. To get the new Marvel heroes skins, XP coins help a lot. XP Coins come in a variety of colors with separate values. In Season 4, Week 2 XP coins are available in green, blue, and purple colors with a worth of 5000, 6500, and 10300 XP. So if you are ready to grab them, here is the guide to locate them.
All Fortnite Season 4 Week 2 XP Coin Locations
Location XP coins are a great way to earn a couple of exceptional items in short efforts. In the map of Fortnite, a total of 9 coins available that includes 2 purple, 3 blue, and 4 green coins. While hunting down the coins, look out for enemies to avoid surprise attacks.
Locate the XP Coins
- Move to the Northside of the map, at check out the East side of Craggy Cliffs. You’ll find your first coin near to the wooden hut.
- Beside the crashed orange truck on the East side of the Camp Cod.
- Find the metal box on the steel bridge of the Southside. You’ll find your first blue coin inside the metal box.
- Locate and break the fences at Slurp Swamp and open a metal pump to get a second blue XP coin.
- Move inside the Tackle shop and Cap’n Carp Bait at Misty Meadows. Smash to open the cash register and collect the third blue coin.
- To get this coin, you have to go to the Southwest side of Dirty Docks and find the empty wheelbarrow near the transmission tower.
- At the East of Authority, you’ll find the coin stuck on the tree.
- Reach to the Unremarkable Shack landmark, and go upstairs. Locate the coin at the hammock swinging from the roof.
- You will find the last green coin on the west side of Sweaty Sands. Locate and open the shipping container that has a green coin inside.
You can gain maximum XP gain with the following challenge. You simply have to find a few more coin locations near the 2-week coin challenge’s finishing area. You can get some additional coins if you explore the surrounding areas. Make your way to the Southwest and search for the green coins near Authority.
Locating coins is just a simple challenge that provides a vast reward. However, similar to this, many more challenges are available in the game that needs to be done. Every week Fortnite releases new missions and new locations of coins. The current skins of marvel heroes are stunning, but some players cannot acquire them because of the lack of XP points. So the best thing they can do is complete the XP Coins challenge and get fresh new skins.
Challenges and rewards are a never-ending story in Fortnite. Players never get bored with these challenges because the number of bonuses is always attractive. The current season of Fortnite is massive because of the available rewards and challenges.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at norton.com/setup.