Read the Factors Listed Below to Make the Right and a Well Informed Decision:
- Expertise of the Doctors-It is very important to select a clinic with a team of doctors who are qualified and reputed to perform the hair transplant procedure. You must also take into account the rate of successful surgeries perform by the doctors. After all, you don’t want to leave your hair in the wrong hands, do you?
- Equipment-It is very important that the clinic is well-sanitized and hygienic to prevent any infections or diseases. It is more critical to check the fact that the clinic is not only legitimate but also see that it meets the international standards of surgery. Also, ensure that the equipment used by the clinic is of high quality because you don’t want something to go wrong just because the hair transplant doctor used a malfunctioning machine.
- PricingThe price of the hair transplant procedure should be looked over as it is an expensive procedure, especially in a country like India. One of the factors which determine the cost of this process is the amount of hair to be transplanted; most doctors charge an amount accordingly. You may find a doctor charging you less amount, but we suggest you must not compromise on the quality of the services.
- The Technique Used-Today, there are two methods of hair transplant that exist i.e. FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) & FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). Make sure you discuss these with your doctor and choose the one that suits you better as both the techniques have their own sets of advantages and disadvantages. They both also cost different.
- Post-Operative Care-Other than the process that you undergo, the care that you will receive after is also an important factor that you must consider before your treatment.