While planning for cosmetic surgeries the commonest concern which all has is the cost of the procedure. People suffering from hair loss look for self treating options initially and ignore visiting the doctor. When the baldness becomes noticeable then in desperation they look for immediate solution to avoid the embarrassment. Hair transplant unfortunately is not an immediate solution for hair loss but is worth undergoing as it offers permanent hair loss solution which looks extremely natural.
Hair transplant is an outpatient surgical procedure which involves harvesting of follicular units which is surrounded by appropriate amount of tissues and transplantation of the hair follicles at the desirable bald site. The donor area should be judiciously assessed for availability of hair density based on what the DHT resistant donor area is selected. The most common donor area includes back and side of the head and alternatively body hairs.
Hair transplant techniques
Hair transplant procedure involves multiple steps which are performed in single session. The most critical step in hair transplant surgery is graft harvesting procedure based on which the hair transplant techniques are differentiated. The 2 modern techniques to perform hair transplant is explained as follows:
- FUT hair transplant (Follicular unit transplantation or strip technique): FUT hair transplant technique involves harvesting of a thick section in strip form from the donor area which is further cut to retrieve individual hair graft. These individual hair grafts are then planted at the recipient site keeping the aesthetic hairline design in mind. The donor site after harvesting is sutured by an advanced technique termed “trichophytic closure” which allows the healing leaving almost invisible scarring. These steps are performed under high magnification so as to ensure maximum survival of hair grafts.
- FUE hair transplant (Follicular unit extraction): FUE hair transplant technique involves the extraction of hair follicles from the donor area using a punch like device which are then transplanted at the recipient site. When the hair follicles are harvested form a larger inter distance it leads to almost invisible circular scarring.
- There are number of factors based on which the hair transplant techniques are opted including area of baldness, number of grafts required, age and sex of the patient and hair density available at the donor site.
Cost effective FUT hair transplant in Jaipur
Hair transplant in Jaipur has become very affordable because of the over saturated hair transplant industry in the city. The number of hair transplant clinics has been mushroomed in every nook and corner which has raised the competition among the clinics. In this competitive segment, few renowned clinics have still maintained the high international standards at an affordable cost. But the reliability of the hair transplant procedure is on stake because of the unethical clinics which are providing cheaper hair transplant and compromising on crucial aspect of hair transplant.
Hair transplant cost in Jaipur at authorized clinics varies from 70,000 – 400,000 INR majorly based on the number of hair grafts required. The majority of clinics charge as per graft model the cost of which ranges from 30 – 125 INR. FUT hair transplant technique is a cost effective method when compared to FUE hair transplant technique. But this technique should not be underestimated as FUT technique has multiple added advantages over FUE hair transplant technique. It is just that FUE hair transplant technique is more time consuming thus the cost is on the higher side.
Moreover, as in FUT hair transplant technique the hair grafts are dissected under high magnification this technique offers less damage to follicular units unlike FUE hair transplant technique. This way you would need to harvest lesser number of grafts because of high survival rate. Therefore, the cost quoted will be bit less depending on the number of follicular grafts required.
Why Medispa clinics for hair transplant
Medispa hair transplant clinic is one of the most approached hair transplant clinic worldwide because of excellence in maintaining international standards and offering excellent facilities including:
- We have in house one of the best hair transplant surgeon of India: Dr Suneet Soni
- We have in house the latest technology armamentarium to ensure the best possible outcomes
- We perform each step of hair transplant under high loop German based microscopes and video assisted microscopes
- Despite high international standards we are highly budget friendly.
- We have the biggest and highly experienced team of hair transplant in India
We utilize the best advanced and innovative techniques to perform hair transplant to deliver the world class outcomes.