Fungal infections are very common and every person suffers once in his lifetime. There are many causes for fungal infections including humidity, improper hygienic conditions, and environmental factors that promote the growth of fungal.
Many fungi are resistant to medications and our body's immunity doesn't fight against the invading of these fungi. Fungal infections are hard to treat and take a longer time to completely disappear from our bodies. The general prescription includes antibiotics, medications, keto fungal medications, and ointments. But these fungal infections are prone to reoccur as they are resistant to the above remedies.
In this article, we discuss some of the few infections and home remedies for them
- Apple cider vinegar
- This is considered as a treatment for all fungal infections. It has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties so they act upon the fungus and kill them. It also contains an acidic property which further prevents the spread of infection across the other places and thus promotes recovery.
- Ringworm: wipe the infected area with a cloth and then apply with the cotton pad in undiluted apple cider vinegar. Continue doing this for at least a week for better results.
- Athlete’s foot: immerse your infected part in the vinegar diluted with water and add a pinch of salt to it. After 20 minutes dry the infected area and also wipe the shoes and other sandals with the same solution to avoid recurrent of the infection.
- Tree tea oil
- The oilcontains a natural anti-fungal compound that acts against fungal infections. Further, antiseptic properties present also help to stop the infection to spread. The oil should be mixed with aloe vera and other oil to get better results.
- Athlete’s foot – soak the infected place in tea oil drops for several minutes and massage the place for a few minutes. Continue doing this for thrice a day for a few days to get better results.
- Ringworm – Mix the tree tea oil along with few drops of coconut oil and rub on the infected area for a few days to get a clear result.
- Garlic is the best remedy for the fungal infections as it contains antibiotics, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. The garlic is the key component in all ointments including keto fungal cream medications and other cosmetics.
- Ringworm, Athletes foot, yeast infection – Take few cloves of garlic and grind them with coconut oil or olive oil and rub the paste on the affected area continuously for few days.
- Olive leaves
- The olive leaves have great properties that can best work on fungal infections. The leaves have antimicrobial and fungal properties that trigger the immune system and helps in the speedy recovery process against fungal infections.
- Yeast infections and vaginal infections – these infections can be treated by applying the paste of olive leaves in the infected area and allow it for 1 minute before you rinse with warm water.
Fungal infections are common and occur in any part of the body especially where there are chances of wetness. The above home remedies provide great treatment and help you to deal with the fungal infections in a short time without the drastic rate of recurrence.