Of course, you will see and respond to all mail when you return. Yahoo Mail gives a good way to tell those who send you immediately so they don’t expect a response right away.
Schedule an auto-break on Yahoo mail
Have Yahoo Automatically reply to emails when you are out of the office:
- Move the mouse cursor over the settings symbol in Yahoo Mail.
- Preferred Settings in the menu that appears.
- Visit the category of response to vacation.
- Get sure Enable during these (inclusive) dates is checked under Automatic Answer.
- Designate the start and end date of your autoresponder under From: and To: individually.
- Enter the desired reply you want to send to all incoming mail under Message.
- It is enough to enter a note when you expect to be back and able to reply in person, or if you would prefer the messages to be re-sent if they are still relevant.
- You can use the toolbar to apply text formatting to your autoresponder.
- 7. Typically, you can leave several responses to emails from a particular field unchecked.
- Send an alternative message to some senders who all share one domain (say, mycompany.com)
- Be certain to check for different responses to emails from a particular domain.
- Enter the domain senders from which they should get alternative automatic responses under the First domain.
- If you would like the alternate vacation response sent to all people by your organization at “myorganization.com”, for example, using addresses such as “email@example.com”, enter “myorganization.com” (excluding quotes).
- To add another domain, enter it in the Second Domain; otherwise, get sure “0” is inserted under the Second Domain.
- Enter the desired automatic reply message under Message.
- Click Save.
- Yahoo The automated vacation response system will remember to whom a vacation response was sent, so recurring mailers will get only one automatic vacation response.
Schedule an auto-respond on Yahoo Mail Basic
For configuring Yahoo Mail Basic to automatically reply to incoming messages:
- Select Options from the Yahoo Account Information menu The upper bar of Mail Basic navigation.
- Click Scroll.
- Open the Holiday Response category.
- Make certain Enable auto-response during these (inclusive) dates is checked.
- Specify a start as well as an end date for the out-of-office automatic reply to From and to: respectively.
- Enter the autoresponder text under Message.
- Get sure, usually, that different email response from a particular domain is not checked.
- To send a different response to emails from a specific domain:
- Be certain to check for different responses to emails from a specific domain.
- Enter the domain senders from which they should get alternative automatic responses under the Primary domain.
- To add another domain, enter it under the Second Domain.
- Enter the wanted alternate response under Message.
- Click Save.
Read More:- How to set email reminder in Yahoo Mail