It has been assumed that you are already ready to download the software and install it on the external device like your hard drive or a flash drive. For those who like the video, there is a fantastic commentated ‘Video Manual’ on this page. Avast Antivirus System Requirements are nothing special, and in fact everyone fulfills them these days, but if you are not sure, then you can check them in the proper way and you read this topic can’t install avast free antivirus. The whole installation process is very simple and even non technical users will be able to eliminate it. Before starting, make sure that you are not able to start this installation process without administrative access to Windows. If you do not have to say it to your IT male for you to do this (it can also be overcome via Team Viewer for example).
Can’t install avast free antivirus
Although this guide is based on Avast Free Antivirus, you can also use it when installing other Avast products such as Pro Antivirus, Internet Security or Premier.
1. Choose Avast Setup File (Installer) Run and Installation Type
On your computer, the installer starts the ‘avast_free_antivirus_setup_offline.exe,’ or the address of the file ‘avast_free_antivirus_setup_online.exe,’ and three-phase installation. Before the installation wizard is launched you will see a following loading screen for a few seconds:
· The established wizard is not in your language, you can turn it into the upper-right corner. The language you have chosen is also the Avast user interface, although you can always change the language later in the settings of this program and read this can’t install avast free antivirus.
Avast won t install & Actual Avast Installation Process
During the second phase, you really do not have to do anything. You can just sit and watch the show avast download progress bar, make a system restore point and avast won t install, and avast files being copied to your computer. The installation process will take 2-3 minutes, depending on your internet connection, but you can use your computer and do any other activity.
On the first screen you have to select the type of installation:
· Regular installation (recommended) – Avast (SecureLine VPN, Cleanup, Browser Cleanup, SafeZone Browser, Password, and Software Updater) will be installed with the default set of components.
· (For advanced users) Custom installation – You can choose which components, slope, and languages you want to install. It is useful when you do not want to install certain components like SecureLine VPN or cleaning and can t delete avast.
Avast 2018 includes a complete list of components (all are installed by default with regular installation).
· Security – File Shield, Behavior Shield, Web Shield, Mail Shield, Software Updater, Browser Cleanup, Rescue Disk, Wi-Fi Inspector, SafeZone Browser, Avast Online Security, SafePrice
· Privacy – SecureLine VPN, Passwords
· Performance – cleaning, sports mode
Unless you are an advanced user, we recommend going with regular installation.
At the bottom of the first step and can t delete avast, Avast usually offers some additional product like Google Chrome, Dropbox, or Avast password. Also check this option and decide whether or not you want to ensure that the product is set up and step to read can’t install avast free antivirus.