Every individual will have a separate QuickBooks account and one can link their QuickBooks account with their Outlook account. When you have your Outlook account linked with your QuickBooks account you can easily share invoices with your vendors and customers. To send in the invoices first you have to send an email to your Outlook account. But when there is a problem the message will show up that QuickBooks is unable to send the email to Outlook.
Causes of “QuickBooks Is Unable to Send Your Email to Outlook”
- If the email settings of your computer or your Outlook account is not proper then this message will show up.
- A damaged MAPI32.dll file can also result in this error message showing.
- If QuickBooks is running as an administrator then QuickBooks is unable to send the email to Outlook message will show up.
- While installation or while updates if the application was damaged then QuickBooks won’t be able to send an email.
- If the outlook version that you are using is damaged or not properly installed then this message will show up.
- Your outlook account is open in the background while you were sending an email.
As there is more than one reason for “QuickBooks email is not working” error, the solutions will also be quite a few. We will be offering you with 4 solutions just to be sure.
Solution 1: Ensure that QuickBooks is not running as an administrator
- First Right click on the QuickBooks icon and then select the Priorities option.
- Select the Compatibility Tab.
- Deselect the Run as Administrator Tab
- Click OK Exit the application then restart QuickBooks.
- Click on Edit, go to preferences and select the Send forms option.
- Select the My Preference Tab and set the Send Email Using Option and click on Ok
- If the preference is not set correctly then manipulate it depending on your preference.
- Clock QuickBooks, your Outlook application and any other application that might be running in the background.
- Restart your Windows and restart QuickBooks.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Internet Options from Tools
- Click on the program tab.
- Make sure that the correct email program is selected.
- Reopen QuickBooks.
- Close all program.
- Go to start and select Computer option
- Go to C:\Windows\System32
- Double click on the Fixmapi.exe option and follow the instructions.
- Restart your computer