We all have many things to do: work, studies, home, children, friends, commitments, purchase, that time to exercise that we never found, and little time to do them.
But I remember you, although I know it is very obvious, that the day only has 24 hours, and no matter how much we want to extend it, we can not! So you must learn to manage the time you dedicate to your daily activities, without forgetting that time for you.
What to do to relax
Sometimes, it is necessary to “get off the train” for a few hours to try to live more leisurely and relaxed.
Look for those activities that help you relax, such as sports, yoga, give yourself an aromatic bath at the perfect temperature for you, skip the diet for at least one day, and give yourself a massage kings cross.
Benefits of relaxation massages
In addition, the physical and moral tranquility that provides a relaxation massage, these are its other benefits:
- Free the mind of all worry. Do not think, just relax!
- It favors the muscular relaxation, you will unload the tension derived from the physical effort!
- It helps control anxiety, and has been shown to reduce cortisol levels, a hormone that is released in response to stress.
- Improves depression states, balances levels serotonin and dopamine, both neurotransmitters involved in depression.Sleeping woman
- Relieves chronic back pain, or derived from diseases such as osteoarthritis, or fibromyalgia, among others.
- Combat insomnia: Improve sleep, you will fall asleep in bed!
- Increase immunity, so you’ll get sick less!
- Improves premenstrual syndrome, such as swelling or mood changes.
- It reduces headaches and migraines.
- Contributes to improve your physical image, see more beauty, and radiant skin as a result of increased blood flow in the area.
Your health will thank you !, and you, you deserve that moment just for you.