Are you aware of the amazing folding chairs? No? Yes? Probably it would be yes because it is everywhere. From small chair tapri’s to the rooftop restaurants, the folding chairs are the ones that adorn these places beautifully.
These chairs have been around for many years, and this is simply because of the fact that it can be easily picked up, folded, stored and arranged. Fold it flat and the work is done! Folding chairs provide a practical solution for the seating arrangement in outdoors and indoors. You can create a funky patio seating using them and also use them as additional seating for the guests. If you are impressed and want to buy these chairs ASAP, then hold back, because you would be super-confused and entangled within different choices.
The online furniture offers a classy range of folding chairs in different sizes, materials, types and designs. And, this is what makes your decision go wild and you end up getting a thing that you won’t like.
Let’s go through the 5 simple steps to an ideal purchase.
1. Sort the type of folding chair: As already mentioned above, the folding chairs are available online in a plethora of types, so I have jotted down few to give you a gist about all, let’s read them.
• Metal folding chair: With the rustic charm and sleek looks, the metal folding chairs make the place much more appealing. This is the most popular type and is also sturdy and durable. The only safety measure you have to take is that you have to keep it coated always.
• Plastic folding chairs: With the sheer reflective beauty, this type is next on the popular list. Plastic folding chairs are available in beautiful colours covering all the shades. Be careful with your nails and keys or other sharp objects as these are prone to scratches.
• Wooden folding chairs: Step back, we have a winner! The naturalness and glossy finish make this amazing chair a rock-star in this genre. Crafted from solid woods such as sheesham and mango, these folding chairs showcase the best durability and sturdiness. Plus, it survives longer than others. There are various finishes such as honey, walnut, mahogany, light, dark and gradient. • Mesh Folding chair: Attain proper ventilation with this design. Interlocked to showcase a mesh pattern, these folding chairs keep you cool and calm. These were some of the types that you can consider.
2. Proper seat material: The next step to an ideal purchase is to get the material for the seat which provides comfort, bestows beautiful appeal and also adds an oomph to the design of the folding chair. Fabric and vinyl are the two options that are popular! Fabric cushion seats are super-soft and keep you cool as it breathes well. It is the best option if you are assembling the folding chair inside the abode. Vinyl ones are easy to clean as these have non-absorbent surface. Both the materials have their own pros and cons, so choose wisely according to the whereabouts of the folding chair and the maintenance criteria.
3. Go for extra features: Some of the folding chairs come with a special ability. I came across a design that is a ladder too! Yes, you heard it right. The folding chair which, if rotated in a certain direction gives a comfortable ladder to climb on and do the ceiling work. So, research and search, and get the folding chair with extra features for beautiful decor.
4. Splash colours for a soothing effect: Name a colour, and you will get it in a folding chair. From dark tones like greens, blues and others too bright colours like the yellow, reds, and pinks, all are available in folding chairs. If you choose a wooden folding chair then you can work with the different shades of wooden finishes, like mahogany, dark, light, honey, walnut, etc. Select the one that fits perfectly with your home decor and also showcases your personality.
Conclusion: Versatile, flexible and easy to use, the folding chairs are the additional seating or a perfect rooftop restaurant seating that can light up the dull area with its beautiful rainbow colours. Highlighted above are the steps to an ideal purchase.