What are the steps to sign in to the Google account on an android phone?
Some people are not aware of how to sign in their Google account on android phone.
Let us help you with Google recovery:
Since the Google account is used by the tablets and smartphones as their default sign-in method, you will need to sign your Gmail account when you set up your android. This means that while adding an extra account to Gmail, you cannot sign in and out of your primary account without resetting your android or Recovery of Google Account:
- Turn on your new android phone and enter the Gmail address when asked.
- Click on next and enter the new desired password and click next again.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You have to tap the Gmail app icon that resembles a red “M”. This will open the Gmail inbox of your Google account.
- Tap on the left top corner of the screen. A pop-out menu will appear on the left side of the screen.
- After clicking this, a drop-down menu will appear and you have to click on “Add Account”.
- You will find the option “Google” at the top of the list of email providers and you have to tap it.
- You have to enter the unlock pin or pattern of the Android before proceeding if asked.
- Type the email address for your Gmail account in the text field appeared and click next at the bottom of the page.
- Type the password that is used by you to log into Gmail and tap next.
- Enter the two-factor authentication code into the Gmail text field and tap next.
- When you click on “I agree”, it will take you to your Gmail inbox.