QuickBooks is an innovative accounting software that allows you to organize and manage your finances using a range of online tools. If you find yourself overwhelmed with all the accounting paperwork, QuickBooks is here to ease some of your stress. The software allows you to link your bank accounts with QuickBooks Online so that all the necessary financial information is available to you online at the click of a button. However, there are times when users encounter errors while attempting to logging in to their bank account on QuickBooks Online. The bank login errors are generally caused because the credentials you are using are incorrect or because you do not have the required authorization from your bank. This article will give you some helpful tips you can use to fix QuickBooks Error Code 103 and login to your bank account. If you find that the error occurs frequently, you can call the QuickBooks support number and speak to a professional software expert to get additional technical support.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error Code 103Since QuickBooks Error Code 103 is caused because the login credentials are incorrect, you will need to update said credentials if you want to fix the error. You can have an existing connection you can follow the steps below to fix QuickBooks Error Code 103 and login to your bank account:
• Step 1: Open your internet browser and turn off the auto-fill option.
• Step 2: Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and open the menu.
• Step 3: Go to the left menu and click on the ‘Banking’ option.
• Step 4: Look for the card that is linked to the account with Error 103.
• Step 5: Click on the small pencil icon that represents the ‘Edit’ option.
• Step 6: Select the ‘Edit Sign-in Info’ option and proceed.
• Step 7: Enter your new login credentials in the space provided.
• Step 8: Review the information you entered and click the ‘Update’ button.
In case the error persists, you should try repeating the steps using a different bank name. If you are connecting to your bank for the first time, you need to make sure you use the correct bank account. In case your bank requires you to authorize the connection to third-party applications, you will need to go to the official bank website and complete the same. If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above, or if you find that QuickBooks Error Code 103 persists, you can call the QuickBooks helpline number and ask for additional assistance. Professional QuickBooks software experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to give you a detailed solution to troubleshoot any error you may encounter while using QuickBooks Online.
May Also Read:- How to Fix Quickbooks Error 30159