QuickBooks clean install tool is a fixing tool that is utilized to resolve the damages in the QuickBooks desktop. Errors can’t be rectified only by re-installing QuickBooks Desktop. For this, you first need to Uninstall QuickBooks, after that, rename the files that are already installed and then, reinstall QuickBooks. This whole process is known as clean uninstall or clean install.
Note: You must have your installation CD and license number at the time of un-installing QuickBooks Desktop and create the back up of the company data file because there are chances for the data loss. We are advised you so only for the safer side.
Steps to install QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
Go through the steps to install QuickBooks Clean Install Tool:
- Download the file named as QuickBooks Clean install tool.exe and save it on the desktop.
- Run the file named as QuickBooks Clean Install exe. File.
- Click on I accept when you will get the license agreement on the screen.
- Choose the QuickBooks version and select Continue.
- Click on OK if you will receive a message which shows ‘QuickBooks is ready to do a clean install’.
Steps to utilize QuickBooks clean install tool
Given below are the steps that will help you in doing a complete clean installation of your Desktop. So, follow the steps in chorological order to complete the process:
Step 1: Un-install QuickBooks.
- Press Windows + R simultaneously to open RUN.
- Go to the Control Panel > OK.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Launch the program list and click on QuickBooks > Uninstall.
- Finally, select Finish and follow the instructions that appear on the PC.
Step 2: Give new name to the installed folders
In this step, you require to retitle the folders. Clean Install Tool QuickBooks can be utilized to retitle the folders. This tool will retitle the installed folders automatically. Also, you can also add new install files at the time of reinstalling in QuickBooks.
If you are not able to run QuickBooks while giving new names to the folders, then apply the following steps:
- Go to the Windows Task Bar and select Task Manager.
- Select Processes tab and choose Image name column header.
- Select ‘QBDBMgrn.exe, qbw32.exe, QBDBMr.exe, and press END.
- Choose YES when you will receive any warning message on the screen.
Step 3: Install QuickBooks again.
- If you have the CD then, then follow the steps that will appear on the Window to done with the process.
- When you have downloaded QuickBooks from the intuit Website, log in into your QuickBooks account and download the setup.
- Enter the saved license number and product number.
- Press next.
- Select the type of installation and select next > Install.
- Finally, you access the QuickBooks desktop.
If you are facing any issues while installing QuickBooks clean Install Tool or want some kind of assistance regarding the same then, you can contact us at our QuickBooks 24/7 Support Phone Number on 1-888-502-0363. We feel happy to assist you 24/7.
Reference URL – https://quickbookshelplinenumber.site123.me/my-blog/quickbooks-clean-install-tool-for-windows-accountant-squad