Forgetting your email account details is one of the irritating things which are almost faced by the users. But what if you are using a Gmail account to send and receive emails and suddenly you forget your password along with email address. You will absolutely look for a way to get back to your Gmail account which is possible to do after recovering. If you don’t know about the recovery process of Gmail address and password, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to recover Gmail address and password:
· Go to the official account recovery page of Gmail and then click on Forgot email address? Or Forgot password? link.
· Now select an option that you wish to perform and then click on Next.
· Enter the last password for your Gmail account if you remember or click on Try another way.
· Now you will have to click on Send code option to recover your account and then you will get a verification code to your phone number.
· After that, enter the received code and then click on Submit.
· Enter your new Gmail account password and then re-enter it to confirm.
With these above-described Google Account Recovery steps, you can simply recover your Gmail account email address and password and if you are still any kind of assistance, then contact the customer service team for better solutions.