Google in today’s time is one of the most popular search engines that enable you to access many things more than web browsing. With the help of Google you can also send and receive mails, download applications on phone by Google play store and lot more. But amidst all these features we always end up forgetting password of our Google account. Once you forget credentials you can neither access your Gmail or any other application liked with your Google account. Hence it’s really necessary to recover your lost password or username. To know more about Google account recovery goes through below steps.
Steps to recover Google account:
- To recover Google account firstly navigate to the official website of Google
- On the website link click on sign in option
- As the sign in window pops up, tap on forgot my Id and password
- You will be redirected to account recovery page
- On account recovery page you will be asked to pick one method out of three recovery methods.
- If you choose recovery phone number or mail you will receive a recovery code on text or call and mail respectively
- Enter that in the recovery box and set a new password.
- And if you answer security questions then you can set password after answering.
In case of any doubt contact customer support.