Quick steps to recover your Google account password on Android?
Google account is used to access the varied Google related services on Android and users can simply send and receive emails too with the help of Google account. But sometimes many situations are faced by the users when they forget their Google account password and then look at the way of account recovery in order to get back to their Google account. There are too many ways provided by Google for account recovery and it is also possible to do on an Android device.
How to recover Google account for Android?
Do you want to recover your Google account on Android? Then you can simply do that as there are lots of options for password recovery provided by Google that can help you to get back to your account on Android. If you don’t know about the Google account recovery for Android process, then you can go through the below steps:
Steps for Google Account Recovery on Android:
- First of all, open a browser on your Android phone and then go to the official password recovery page of Google.
- Enter the Google username or email address that the password you want to recover.
- Click on Next.
- Type the last password if you remember or click on Try another way link.
- On the next page, you will see the option of password recovery via phone and then click on the Send Code tab.
- After that, you have to enter the received code and click on the Submit tab.
- Now enter the new password for your Google account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
If you are not competent enough to recover your Google account password on Android after following these above-given steps, then dial Google Account Recovery Number and simply get in touch with the team of certified experts to avail the best solutions for password recovery related queries. They will help to recover your password in a very simple manner which is 24/7 available to assist you.
More Details: https://www.quicktechnicalsupport.com/google-account-recovery-phone-number